**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Exited the gauntlet from section 3 thinking I will get chest 3

YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
Well after spending about 3k units (no units left), I decided to exit the gauntlet from section 3 and didn't really think much and thought I have already gotten the 6* nexus and don't really need to push more. But guess what, the chest 3 is not on the exit path from section 3. RIP all my units.

Comments

• Options
    I know that this was dumb of me to not see where the chest was, but why don't we get it after completing section 3?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    YsF said:

Well after spending about 3k units (no units left), I decided to exit the gauntlet from section 3 and didn't really think much and thought I have already gotten the 6* nexus and don't really need to push more. But guess what, the chest 3 is not on the exit path from section 3. RIP all my units.

Well you did get some good rewards, right?
  • Options

YsF said:

Does OG Cap, OG Iron man and Jane foster feel like good rewards for the amount spent?
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    YsF said:

YsF said:

Does OG Cap, OG Iron man and Jane foster feel like good rewards for the amount spent?
    No guarenteed rewards are the good ones. Rank up gems, catalysts and gold. Crystals are rng and shouldn't be the deciding factor in how good rewards are.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

That sounds so painful OP.