**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Energy cost in exploring Act 5.

ThantonThanton Posts: 142
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey everyone I completed 6.2 two months ago, was about to start 6.3 but didn't have proper counters. So after a short break I decided to explore act 5. But to my surprise the energy cost here is very high. For one run a full energy refill is running short. So I just wanna know what's the total energy cost for exploring.
Thanks.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

• Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Act 5 explo is a waste of time IMO, put your energy to EQ and Variant. Tbh even if you have spare energy I'd rather it burn than waste time on Act 5
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★

Finish act 5. 100%. Imo worth it.

Agreed. Especially after completing 6.2, champions will be high ranked so that it should cost very little, if any units for exploration. And for some awakening gems, rank up gems, few five stars and 2500 six star shards its pretty good.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    10k energy! 1 path a day is 142 days if each path takes 70 energy

You could get better rewards from one cavalier difficulty event
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★

10k energy! 1 path a day is 142 days if each path takes 70 energy

You could get better rewards from one cavalier difficulty event

True. Been a while since I 100% so maybe it was more worth it back then.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I recently did it 100% it took about a month or something and I wasn’t buying units /refills etc, actually was accruing units for abyss/act 6 by exploring it and had over 2k when all done. There are so many energy refills and revives too in act 5 it’s really not that bad. Worth it for me to awaken aegon with the generic Ag and boost xp levels. Cav eq and variants are negligible in that respect.