**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Give me iso pleease

4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi there fellow player if you aren’t a whale chances are you have run out of iso like I have but still have tank up materials how do we fix this? By complaining of course! (Seriously though please give us more ways to get iso not just duping champs)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Hopefully iso objectives are there next month.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    almost every community is out of iso, so am i and my ally and every person in the mcoc discord server i'm in
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    @Pulyaman dude how tf do you have that much??
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    My ISO is always expiring so I have to sell it and I have about 15 mil gold. Cav player.

Give me your 6* champs, T2A and T5B and you can have my expiring ISO.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I level up only champs yet I absolutely need. Even if it is for 1 lane. I recently took she hulk to r5 for summer of pain. I could have done it with r4, but I need more practice and with a busy week, I figured taking her to r5 is worth it in the long run.

I also don't open 4 star crystals unless I absolutely need to. Most of my 4 stars are max sig. I buy the dual crystals ahead and only open those for iso.
    My 6 star doom is at r2 and 6 star apoc is at r1. I am holding off ranking them because my 5 stars are max sig 5.65. They are better for me for any content. If I dupe doom, I will take him up for prestige.

It's the same thing I say always. Don't level and rank up a champ as soon as you get them. If you do that continuously, you are going to run out of resources pretty quick.
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Pulyaman said:

Kill_Grey said:

I level up only champs yet I absolutely need. Even if it is for 1 lane. I recently took she hulk to r5 for summer of pain. I could have done it with r4, but I need more practice and with a busy week, I figured taking her to r5 is worth it in the long run.

I also don't open 4 star crystals unless I absolutely need to. Most of my 4 stars are max sig. I buy the dual crystals ahead and only open those for iso.
    My 6 star doom is at r2 and 6 star apoc is at r1. I am holding off ranking them because my 5 stars are max sig 5.65. They are better for me for any content. If I dupe doom, I will take him up for prestige.

It's the same thing I say always. Don't level and rank up a champ as soon as you get them. If you do that continuously, you are going to run out of resources pretty quick.
    Thank you for your knowledge sensei (I’m not being sarcastic)
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Kill_Grey said:

Nice i'm glad that it's working out for you. But I do all this and I'm still out of ISO (and many other players whom I know).

Pulyaman said:

Kill_Grey said:

Nice i'm glad that it's working out for you. But I do all this and I'm still out of ISO (and many other players whom I know).
    Are you getting a 6 star every week that you need to rank up? Are you grinding arena? Are you auto playing atleast the completion of lower level eq?
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Kill_Grey said:

Are you getting a 6 star every week that you need to rank up? Are you grinding arena? Are you auto playing atleast the completion of lower level eq?
    I'm grinding arena and also exploring all the EQs. My 6 star rate is a slower than yours. Most of them are stuck at level 1 b/c of ISO problem.

My bigger problem is just horrible RNG. I only get skills that are worth ranking up, but the 4 star dual crystals give me mutants everytime w/o fail (or a new skill champ). Same thing with science and tech.

I'm also pretty strategic with my resources as well but you can't overcome RNG that is consistently horrible.

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Kill_Grey said:

I'm grinding arena and also exploring all the EQs. My 6 star rate is a slower than yours. Most of them are stuck at level 1 b/c of ISO problem.

My bigger problem is just horrible RNG. I only get skills that are worth ranking up, but the 4 star dual crystals give me mutants everytime w/o fail (or a new skill champ). Same thing with science and tech.

I'm also pretty strategic with my resources as well but you can't overcome RNG that is consistently horrible.
    That's entirely possible. That is why I try to save the nexus too. Also, opening more duals will offset the rng somewhat.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    The way to get iso is to hoard crystals. Only using class iso can take longer to level up champs but leads to less spam opening of crystals and you saving 50% of your iso. Leveling up on level ups ensures that you don't burn all of your iso early and gives you a few days to get some four star shards from monthly eq and choose which dual class you need for iso. Iso is another reason that you want to level up champions that will help you.

If you don't think you'll need the iso, sure rank up a champion you don't really need but like. Another important factor is alliances. Shards build up there, after aw you can get quite a bit.

Incursions are also beneficial. Going in every 4 days and collecting some fragments can get you 4 and 5 star crystals. Hitting zone 10 in sectors 6 and 7 or as high as you can in zone 8 leaves you with a ton of shards that reset every month. When you need iso, you need to play the right quests, save your crystals, and use iso sparingly.