**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ tiers. It’s day 4

Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
I am sorry, but lack of transparency here is infuriating. I rely on health pots purchased with glory from milestones to sustain me through days 4 and 5 of map 6. Yes, I confess to violating the “just don’t get hit” rule at times.

Everyone if effected somehow, but lack of communication from Kabam is mind boggling.

I completely understand the “we will not say anything until there is something to report”.

So, you have nothing after 4 days?

Comments

• HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    I am sorry, but lack of transparency here is infuriating. I rely on health pots purchased with glory from milestones to sustain me through days 4 and 5 of map 6. Yes, I confess to violating the “just don’t get hit” rule at times.

Everyone if effected somehow, but lack of communication from Kabam is mind boggling.

I completely understand the “we will not say anything until there is something to report”.

So, you have nothing after 4 days?

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/158825#Comment_158825
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Lol..followed that link. While kabam did make a post they really didn't say much. Working on it probably wasn't what he was looking for.
  • BigDWSUBigDWSU Posts: 212
    2o8fh50rxjjh.png

Sound like they aren't going to do ****
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    "Next week"
    ?????
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Fair things to expect to be addressed in the next AQ Tier error update:

(1) whether anyone who was adversely affected will miss out on the rewards they should have gotten;
    (2) whether alliances can be individually awarded their rightful awards without having to give/reissue awards to everyone;
    (3) whether there are plans to make additional amends to adversely affected alliances; and
    (4) what the timeline is for disclosing the solution (for example, will we see adjusted rankings when AQ ends or should we freak out if the week’s prizes are screwed up?).

Just a little laundry list for the mods working with the game team on this issue.

Dr. Zola
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Since the forums appear to have gone radio silent on this issue, perhaps someone with the team could comment on whether or not the Support email above states the official Kabam position on the AQ tier issue? There have been plenty of occasions in the past where Support was on a different page.

I realize Vydious (or Miike or Zibiit or someone) noted that they had nothing to say a couple of days ago. However, assuming progress has been made on a fix (or at least the terms of a fix), it would be helpful to offer up some update on the problem and the direction you seem to be heading with it. Forums posters have been uncharacteristically patient on this one, but there are limits. This isn't really something to spring upon the affected alliances at the last minute.

Dr. Zola
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Here's my question for the mod team. I'm trying to be very constructive here.

After watching a bunch of interviews with Kabam employees at NYCC about how you are all players, how can you not understand the severity of this situation? As a top tier alliance member myself, we are really at a extreme loss here. The higher maps are costing us treasury resources when we capped out on milestones after day 1. This means we've lost resources, glory, crystals, etc.

Many of us have put in tickets and it's great to hear that the issue has been found and will be corrected before the start of the next AQ cycle. Great News! But what about this week? Why can no one give us any answer on what can be done about this week?

Please anything, even if it's don't worry we will take care of you guys. Right now the community is getting ignored with this answer. Customer service is downplaying it and ignoring that part of the questions, no in game emails on the situation, and on forums it's silence other than it will be fixed next week.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Why did someone flag his statement smh, I know they are working on it but given the history, if we were getting double rewards, I surmise it would have been fixed asap. Just from what I have seen
  • k666kk666k Posts: 47
    edited October 2017
    Have we wasted our treasury and time on map 5 or 6? This round of AQ should have been stopped as soon as the bug was discovered! Responses to tickets imply you have more information than you are giving us, this "we will update you when we know anything" is an obvious lie to keep us using resources on maps 5 and 6 when you have no intention of correcting your mistake!
  • AgentEdwardAgentEdward Posts: 65
    If their way of fixing this is by giving us an extra week for aq or just making the energy half the time to recharge I am going to be furious.
  • Hey Everybody,

I'm sorry that we've been quiet on this, but the fact of the matter is that we simply do not have anything more to add at this time. We're still working on some things surrounding this, and as soon as we have information to share, we definitely will.

But starting more and more threads on it is not going to help this move any faster. Believe me, as soon as we have a resolution or any more information, we will let you all know!
This discussion has been closed.