**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Why all the visual blocking?

Occasionally, playing the maps, you can get visual obstructions, they are typically annoying, but brief. However, I encountered a very large one today ( Quinjet landing pad). Was fighting Airwalker who flies on his Sp2. The camera follows him, and the platform basically covers the whole bottom of the screen. I can’t see my champ at all and get wrecked.

I gotta say it is a very unfair ‘mechanic’. How can I dodge ( or block) a special if I can’t even see it and my champ? I tried blocking when the visual obstruction came up, but it didn’t appear to do anything.

I make plenty of my own mistakes, I definitely don’t need the game ‘helping’ me to make more.

Why do those visual obstructions even exist?

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★
    Agree, it freaks me out every time.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Not to mention the extra lag that it causes
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    It has been brought up before but I don't believe Kabam has ever acknowledged or addressed it.
  • Quantum_FizzixQuantum_Fizzix Posts: 94
    Crine60 said:

It has been brought up before but I don't believe Kabam has ever acknowledged or addressed it.

Yeah I get it, no way to monetize the fix….