**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another "flawless" GM Gauntlet runner here /s

Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
So - when this came out, by the time I decided "Yep I can actually do this" I only had 2 weeks to grind resources (from scratch literally) and finally jumped in on Sunday. So went in with ~ 3,000 units and a fairly limited stash (especially pots - those lvl 3 health pots don't quite make up the other 80% after a revive do they??).

Eventually it cost me that and some as I had to grind more when I ran dry at Apocalypse Monday morning. Took me for almost everything I had lol but it was worth it for the rank up materials!

As usual the 6* were nothing to write home about - Joe Fixit (buff him!), White magneto (been looking for him for ages so that was great - synergies ahoy!), Red Skull (I like this guy's kit and synergies - he just needs a value buff) and awakened my 6* Ronan from the nexus (meh - at least I can cheese stuff now lol).

However the t5cc selectors were the real treat and they mean in the very near future I will have both a 6r3 Ghost & CMM, and I can carry my Hulkbuster to 6R2 without using resources after pulling a tech rank up gem. The generic rank up gem I will leave alone for if I ever get someone "beyond god tier" - the dream.

Maybe next time this comes around I can do it like a youtuber with 2 revives :D

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    6* Ronan is Dope
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

6* Ronan is Dope

Yeah he definitely saves me from ranking up my 5* any more at least!