**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summerween profile pics

Any have a picture of the selector choices?

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    ah shoot. my bad I haven't seen that one.
  • PrtjoPrtjo Posts: 90
    DawsMan said:

One is maestro one is purgatory. Maestro overseer looks cooler. Imco. (In My Correct Opinion)

Obv the last statement is a joke, no right choice and an opinion can't be objectively correct unless backed up with proof or statistics and even then, there can be some dicey situations.
    That’s the Storm the Castle pfp selector, I asked about the pfp selector in the new money deal
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★
    Prtjo said:

DawsMan said:

One is maestro one is purgatory. Maestro overseer looks cooler. Imco. (In My Correct Opinion)

Obv the last statement is a joke, no right choice and an opinion can't be objectively correct unless backed up with proof or statistics and even then, there can be some dicey situations.
    That’s the Storm the Castle pfp selector, I asked about the pfp selector in the new money deal
    You can look me up in game- DemonzFyre and see the Ghost Rider PFP I chose. I didn't take and screens of the others.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    No one bought this?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Saw in a Line chat, the pfps are some old pfps that used to cost 150 units. The other one is seen under or above the limit 3 thing.