**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone use G2099 a lot with Collar Tech? Do I need more than 1 point in CT?

I use my r5 Guilly 2099 all the time. I have one point in Collar Tech and was wondering if I should add more points?

Comments

• Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    It’s not enough to see any benefits
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I have 4/5 in collar tech currently, and I'd say it's a pretty underrated mastery. I run it with 4/5 MD as well. Collar tech really helps champs like p99 in particular (who I have rank 5). I also have a rank 5 Guilly, and I definitely see the benefits of running collar tech with her.
  • Options
    MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169
    Kill_Grey said:

I have 4/5 in collar tech currently, and I'd say it's a pretty underrated mastery. I run it with 4/5 MD as well. Collar tech really helps champs like p99 in particular (who I have rank 5). I also have a rank 5 Guilly, and I definitely see the benefits of running collar tech with her.

So do you think 2 or 3 is enough in CT to see a difference? Do you see a big difference in your mystic champs running 4/5 MD?
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

It’s not enough to see any benefits

How many points do you need before you see a difference? Is 2 or 3 enough?
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    To me this mastery is a double edged sword along with something like Pacify where it can often hurt you for having it.

If there are enemies where it's a much safer endeavor to bait out specials or you need them at a certain power (eg their sp2 is easier to deal with than there sp1) then this mastery hurts more than anything. But it can be useful tho.
  • Options
    I just added another point to Collar Tech and now Guilly2099 almost gets a full bar of power after 2 5 hit combos. I’m thinking 3 points will be when I see more benefits from Collar Tech.