**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I hope you delaying the defense tactics also with no way to stop the power gain now

LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 ★★
No one gonna want to deal with flow wars all over again

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    LuisBvv said:

No one gonna want to deal with flow wars all over again

Flow isn’t an option
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I must have missed the announcement where they're adding the time machine tactic instead so that we can actually select Flow at all.
  • JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★

So Kabam practically just removed attack bonuses
    edited June 2021
    JuroSan said:

So Kabam practically just removed attack bonuses

What did they actually remove though? Hardly any of these things actually do anything meaningful
  • LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 ★★
    When I say flow I’m talking about stopping the regenerator power gain. They will be going to special 3s non stop
  • LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 ★★

I must have missed the announcement where they're adding the time machine tactic instead so that we can actually select Flow at all.

Regenerator gives them 2 power gains that can only be stopped with attack tactics
    LuisBvv said:

Regenerator gives them 2 power gains that can only be stopped with attack tactics
    It's 20% of their power each...

They're also stopped by I think heal blocks or just use a power control champ 🤷🏻‍♂️.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    i don't think you'll even see Regenerator .. it'll mostly be High Ground in hopes of slowing down Quakers. that Regenerator tactic is pretty weak given the pool of defender champs it benefits. G99, Civil Warrior, Warlock .. any control champ should make easy work of it ...

The regen on most of those champs can be down right shut down or avoided (Mr. Sinister). I think this is a slight exaggeration of the tactic.