**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many units you guys saved for the 4th

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,155 ★★★★★
Anyone planning on dumping units? Spending? Or both?

Comments

• Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    I am at around 3300 right now with a decent amount of battlechips that should push me to 5k. I want to spend 1k and save the rest to progress in content but will probably blow it all and have 1 new ranked up champ and no units to work threw content stalling me out for a month or whenever I feel like hitting arena again. That's my plan.
  • ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    I have almost 5k saved up right now, Ill prob buy some of the cheaper unit offers as well
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    How many units to value a 5-Star rank 4 to 5 gem?
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    20k, 500k chips. Cav, so probably won't use them. Or my wallet, for that matter. Just don't feel like grinding out TB, so I'll just drift my way there eventually and save for later. If I make it to later.
  • RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225
    edited June 2021
    Just 1k Units :)
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★

How many units to value a 5-Star rank 4 to 5 gem?

Depends on your progression level, deals Usually have materials and AGs, haven't seen any rank up gems although this is my second 4th of July
    I have six T5BC.
    If the deal of 2020 was repeated it will cost 15k units to get that gem which will not be worth it for me.

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m planning on saving 5000 units for July 4th just to see if the 1000 or 4000 deals are enticing enough to buy.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    Offers Starts with 1k Unit. However 4k units till now
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    I have enough ... I won't be spending any $. If my units don't get anything of use, so be it.
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    About 1,250 currently. But I think I can hit 1.5 or more by july 4th. I am also planning on buying some of the offers with real money so I will have more to spend on the unit deals too.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Only 3k. Would have had 5k if not for abyss, but if the 4k thronebreaker deal is less valuable than an abyss completion run, I wouldn't feel regretful at all.

Planning on buying the 1k deal at least, no matter what it is. Not spending on the cash offers as I'm FTP. I could tho, but I don't wanna break the FTP code just about yet.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Over 5k right now, TB so hopefully the first two deals are spicy enough. Won’t be spending since I‘m F2P
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I was hoping to get to 21k, but I skipped a few weeks of arena to focus on exams and will probably only hit 18k
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've got almost 28k units. Hoping the deals are garbage so I won't have to burn them lol.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I have a whole 10.

Please, hold your applause.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    5k already insane, 21k is even more crazy.
    I can only admire and I guess I can save 3k only.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    23k here, I've stopped doing arenas for about a month now. I'll have to start after the 4th to get ready for cyber weekend.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    18k right now. Had 21k but the Gauntlet sucked them out. I really only want a skill AG for my 6* NF, but my practical side says to hold those units for content.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I have 3500 units right now and 600k BCs. I'll hit 5k before the deals drop and maybe 1m BCs just in case I fall short. Really depends on what's being offered or whether I just save those units for the rest of SoP or finally 100% Act 6 if I can be bothered.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

I got 20k units and 5.8m BC. All I really want is 6* awaken gems and a 6* torch and Apoc. 😂

Got both 6* HT and Apoc on main both which are r3 🤣