**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The new Arena system sucks when it comes to 2* and 3* arena grinding

I like the scoring system in basic and featured arenas, It is now quick to get all the milestones.
I hate the summoner trails arena, now I have to grind more than triple the time for the same number of units.

I have over 70 2* champs maxed out and over 60 3* champs maxed out.
Earlier 2* scoring (after multiplier*3) with 70 plus champs suppose I do around 24 arena steak, the points I get 24*2000 (approx) = 48000.
Now 2* scoring (after multiplier*3), the points I get 24*5500 (approx) = 1,32,000.

For reaching milestones after the 11th we need 3,00,000 points for each milestone so we need to do approximately 55 streak with 2 stars. Then we get 14 units.
Earlier I used to get 7 units for every 30,000 points and I have to do only 30 streak for 60,000 points and get 14 units.

The most annoying part is earlier 2* matchup is maxed 2* but now I am getting r3 4 stars as matchup which is tripling up the time taken for each fight

So technically all my maxed out 2 stars are in wasted, except for the arena boost crystal there is no benefit for all the 3 star grinders as well.
Finally kabam ruined the fun of grinding for me when all my maxed-out champs are sitting there idle.