**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dear Kabam…Let Me Sell My T4CC Already 😑

DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just don’t open the crystals they come from until your need to spend them. I regularly have 100+ T4cc crystals to open, but only open some of them when I’m ranking up and don’t have enough.

It would be great if we could sell them, but until then, my current route seems the least wasteful.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Trade them in for those t4cc crystals in store and hoard them. You never know when 6 star rank 5's come out and they require 50 t4cc of a class.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Trade them in for those t4cc crystals in store and hoard them. You never know when 6 star rank 5's come out and they require 50 t4cc of a class.

This. I do it all the time.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Got an Elsa?

Using em on Elsa is about as useful as letting them expire ngl.

/s

(Sorta)
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Got an Elsa?

Using em on Elsa is about as useful as letting them expire ngl.

/s

(Sorta)
    Having Elsa ranked up lets me place defense with suicides, but that's the only real use I get out of her
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,311 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If I have too many tier4 catalyst about to expire.. I trade 2x for the 5 class catalyst in hopes of pulling what I really need..
  • Options

Just don’t open the crystals they come from until your need to spend them. I regularly have 100+ T4cc crystals to open, but only open some of them when I’m ranking up and don’t have enough.

It would be great if we could sell them, but until then, my current route seems the least wasteful.

I never open until I'm searching for a specific catalyst...I was just super unlucky and pulled a bunch of Skill T4CC while hunting others. I have 139 unopened Map 6 crystals, 722 unopened Map 5, 119 unopened fully formed T4CC crystals, and 1669 unopened fragment crystals - so yeah, i'm a hoarder too.
  • Options

I tend to get those trade-in crystals when my T4 CC hits overflow, I also hoard my T4 CC crystals like BG hoards everything soooooo yeah.

Yeah that's what i'm going to have to do but they should let us sell. We can already sell T4B for T5B...they should stop gatekeeping on T4CC.
    And yeah I hoard like BG too... I have 139 unopened Map 6 crystals, 722 unopened Map 5, 119 unopened fully formed T4CC crystals, and 1669 unopened fragment crystals
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Would love to exchange those skill t4cc with my many tech ones.