**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ronin is purifying Apoc’s debuffs.

Why is Ronin purifying debuffs from Apoc when entering guard stance? Is it bugged?

Comments

• Options
    RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★
    Is he not supposed to purify debuffs?
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Apoc is supposed to inflict 100% reduced purify accuracy passively so Ronin shouldn’t purify them.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

Yes, but he has a 100% chance to when entering guard stance. Apocalypse passively reduces opponents' ability to purify debuffs by 100% which in theory would make Ronin unable to purify a debuff. Maybe a bug.
  • Options
    He is Ronin. Enough said.
    Lol.
    Stances are not affected by abikity accuracy reduction. So Apoc can kiss Ronins behind.
  • Options

Lol.
    Stances are not affected by abikity accuracy reduction. So Apoc can kiss Ronins behind.

Good to know. I didn't that's why I said maybe bug, cuz i didnt k.
  • Options
    JuanGGJuanGG Posts: 11

Lol.

Yup, I read Ronin’s stance activation is not affected by AA reduction, but it states that only the activation not the purify ability, like I saw in the forums ronin didn’t purify a void’s debuff so… that’s my doubt, if only the stance is unaffected by AA reduction or the whole ability which includes the purify.

• Options
    JuanGG said:

Lol.

Yup, I read Ronin’s stance activation is not affected by AA reduction, but it states that only the activation not the purify ability, like I saw in the forums ronin didn’t purify a void’s debuff so… that’s my doubt, if only the stance is unaffected by AA reduction or the whole ability which includes the purify.

Probably the node? Im a Ronin user and havent had any purify problems yet.
  • Options
    JuanGG said:

Lol.

But purification comes from activation.
  • Options

JuanGG said:

Lol.

Probably the node? Im a Ronin user and havent had any purify problems yet.
    No node bro, just normal Ronin in Langurian castle mission.
  • Options
    DawsMan said:

JuanGG said:

Lol.

But purification comes from activation.
    Yes you are right and might be that, but the description states that stance activation is not affected by AAR but doesn’t specify the abilities that come with that stance activation are also unaffected.

Would be great if a developer or moderator can clarify if that’s intended or just a bug XD.
  • Options
    AxiisAxiis Posts: 29
    edited July 2021
    As a Ronin user, this ability is part of his kit. When Ronin goes into his guard stance he can shrug off one debuff.

Here is an example of me doing that with my 6 Star Rank 3 Ronin

https://youtu.be/scsDRz-_m2k