**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

"Nearly TB" 6* rosters

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
I hear a lot of complaints about people who almost have a t5cc, but their rosters don't have any "worthy" champions. Would you please show me such rosters? Because I can pretty hardly imagine being so far in the game and not having a single decent r3 option. However my 6* roster is lit af so I need to see how these rosters really look. Thank you in advance

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Drenlin said:

The problem isn’t having a R3 worthy champ its also having the correct class T5CC to match

Good thing there are so many selectors available in game now, then!

25% upon Act 6 completion (necessary for Thronebreaker anyway)
    25% upon 7.1 exploration (easier than most of act 6)
    25% upon 7.2 exploration (again, easier than most of act 6)

Additionally, the 10% nexus crystals available monthly from EQ and the many many other sources available for t5cc should make easy work of the missing 25%.

Do content, get Thronebreaker.
    That completely misses the point of this post. I literally asked for those who DO have the catalysts (or nearly have it), but DO NOT have the right champs to rankup.

Stating the obvious is nice and useful for many but off topic now I am sorry.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Wicket329 said:

Drenlin said:

The problem isn’t having a R3 worthy champ its also having the correct class T5CC to match

Good thing there are so many selectors available in game now, then!

25% upon Act 6 completion (necessary for Thronebreaker anyway)
    25% upon 7.1 exploration (easier than most of act 6)
    25% upon 7.2 exploration (again, easier than most of act 6)

Additionally, the 10% nexus crystals available monthly from EQ and the many many other sources available for t5cc should make easy work of the missing 25%.

Do content, get Thronebreaker.
    That completely misses the point of this post. I literally asked for those who DO have the catalysts (or nearly have it), but DO NOT have the right champs to rankup.

Stating the obvious is nice and useful for many but off topic now I am sorry.
    I understand the point of the post. I was responding to the person who claimed the opposite was the problem and was helping them out. I’m only in this thread because I am also interested in seeing the answer to your question, but nobody seems eager to jump on it.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

This is my roster.

Anyone wanna donate 450 for my Angela? Haven’t been the most active but I could have ranked her two months ago if theCavEQ nexus 10% crystals didn’t fail me twice in a row

(That being said is there a way to get this last 1% without using a whole 25% selector from A7 or lucking into a Variant pull?)
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★

This is my roster.

Anyone wanna donate 450 for my Angela? Haven’t been the most active but I could have ranked her two months ago if theCavEQ nexus 10% crystals didn’t fail me twice in a row

(That being said is there a way to get this last 1% without using a whole 25% selector from A7 or lucking into a Variant pull?)

2% crystal for objectives.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    What objectives? The side quest ones? Been there done that
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★

What objectives? The side quest ones? Been there done that

Yeah but next month you get some more. I'm just sayin those are your best bet for 2%. No more this month to the best of my knowledge.