**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need suggestion for Abyss

S1N1STR3S1N1STR3 Posts: 53
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Planning on running easy path abyss ( around 3k units, 15 revives, 200 + lvl3 health pots).

Comments

• Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Aegon torch symbiote nick heimdall any version that gives you the cheat death

Maybe doom for mystic but I heard of people having nightmares vs VTD with doom. Prob sym is better. I took Longshot as my mystic and he worked really well.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    What he said ^
    Definitely bring sym over Doom.
  • Options
    ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    As far as revives and potions, you should be fine with what you have, but every run is different. If you want to be safe you could save some more units/revives.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    With doom you can actually get the cosmics down in 1 revive each , parry heavy whole fight then sp3 mmlllmm sp1,mllh , heavy sp3 , mmlllmm sp1 sp2 , parry heavy repeat
  • Options

With doom you can actually get the cosmics down in 1 revive each , parry heavy whole fight then sp3 mmlllmm sp1,mllh , heavy sp3 , mmlllmm sp1 sp2 , parry heavy repeat

But sym can also do half of the fights in one revive AND solo the other half at a much faster speed than Doom. It's not much of a contest as to who's better for the easy path imo.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Well @Kill_Grey I say SS = Doom , for abyss, only difference is SS can solo VtD that doom can't but doom is doom, i had a r4 ss but didnt wanna r5 him cause alrdy had a r2 doom
  • Options

Well @Kill_Grey I say SS = Doom , for abyss, only difference is SS can solo VtD that doom can't but doom is doom, i had a r4 ss but didnt wanna r5 him cause alrdy had a r2 doom

Well, for abyss as a whole, Doom is better I'm general. But for easy path, sym can also handle Aegon which Doom can't do.

Regardless, both are probably the best mystics for abyss, but sym edges out Doom for easy path. For people going for aegonless run, they should definitely have a sym ranked up for the easy path even if they already have Doom, in order to save as much units as possible.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

Aegon torch symbiote nick heimdall any version that gives you the cheat death

Maybe doom for mystic but I heard of people having nightmares vs VTD with doom. Prob sym is better. I took Longshot as my mystic and he worked really well.

For easy path I ditto this.