**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How are champion buffs decided?

Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
If you have an MO, please share it Kabam.
Buffs have been doing pretty well.

Only complaint I have is Champion overhauls should start with 2015-17 champs.

Lets face it, most of them were obsolete in less than a year they came out in. And people could actually use their variant gems on them.

You can use moderate and tuneups on champions who you deem are easier to buff. Ultron is a good example. He didnt need much but you delivered good.

While I am all for someone like Diablo needing a buff , you should know there are 30-40 champions sitting on everyone's roaster who hasn't done anything ever for them other than be arena fodder.

So I suggest you prioritise them for overhauls. If you want another reason, most of those are well known characters, the very reason most players started playing this game. So I think it is in everybody's benefit to address and give back to the player's loyalty over the years.

Comments

• Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Guillotine won with 7X more votes than Antman. Okay, let's accept that for a moment. She had no place on a list that contained bottom of the barrel champions such as antman agent venom and joe Fixit.

she is a good champion. Only reason she was on list is either because she is Kabam Original or kabam needs more info about how good/bad champions are in game.

If it is the latter we can help you.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    She did not get 7x more votes than Ant Man. The amount of votes she won by was 7x greater than the total amount of forum votes in the first round. It’s feasible that Ant Man got 6x the votes compared to the first round forum votes because there are so many more arena players who aren’t on the forums.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    They are decided by whatever is going to annoy the community the most and end up with sarcastic laden posts like this.