**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Platpool issues

Well although I am tilted beyond normal levels I'm going to try to write calmly my situation. There is a "problem" with platpool in my opinion. I am fighting him in 7.2.5 on the boss node and while he has sumopool and we aren't in his corner or in my corner and I don't have any furies on me and neither does he, he keeps going unstoppable at the end of my specials because of his sumopool card and I have wasted like 200 units just because I get bad rng and he keeps getting the sumopool in every fight.
So I don't know what you can do Kabam but it is beyond frustrating what is happening and I am not normally the guy that demands compensation but at least do sth for this fight or more correctly for this champion that doesn't wotk as it should be.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

Well although I am tilted beyond normal levels I'm going to try to write calmly my situation. There is a "problem" with platpool in my opinion. I am fighting him in 7.2.5 on the boss node and while he has sumopool and we aren't in his corner or in my corner and I don't have any furies on me and neither does he, he keeps going unstoppable at the end of my specials because of his sumopool card and I have wasted like 200 units just because I get bad rng and he keeps getting the sumopool in every fight.
    So I don't know what you can do Kabam but it is beyond frustrating what is happening and I am not normally the guy that demands compensation but at least do sth for this fight or more correctly for this champion that doesn't wotk as it should be.

Just don’t use a sp. then
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

Do you have screenshots or video?
  • Options
    Dragon_SlayerND13Dragon_SlayerND13 Posts: 109
    Gamer said:

Just don’t use a sp. then
    Well you know he has a big health pool and he heals like crazy so except from using the node that he has on him in your favor, every bit of damage is welcome so I would like to be able to throw my specials without getting punished for no reason.
    Also at the end of the day why should I stop doing sth that shouldn't backfire on my face, and not like, I don't know kabam fixes the bugs and wrong things in the game.
  • Options

Do you have screenshots or video?
    I didn't think to record the fight at the time because of my tilt and after a couple more sumopool attempts I got a good run with ht and ended my nightmare, but I know what you mean that me just writing stuff isn't proof enough. If it happens again which I am sure it will I am gonna try to record it.
  • Options

Yeah its been like that for a long time now. Sorry to hear its causing you so much trouble. As much as it aint your fault tho try to use someone who doesnt rely on specials. Use someone who can stack lots of debuffs to let him degen himself down

Yeah thnx man that's what I am going to do going forward if I decide to go against him again.