**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iron tomb cav crystal shards...?

awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
I have completed 100% of the side event + all of the arenas each week (and have long since completed the solo objective, too)

I have a remainder of 1200 Iron tomb cav crystal shards? Did I miss something or is there an uneven number?

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I have completed 100% of the side event + all of the arenas each week (and have long since completed the solo objective, too)

I have a remainder of 1200 Iron tomb cav crystal shards? Did I miss something or is there an uneven number?

This usually happens so they can add shards into daily bundles for the final week, and in some cases they add a special Week calendar for the final week as well.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

This usually happens so they can add shards into daily bundles for the final week, and in some cases they add a special Week calendar for the final week as well.
    Probably wil definitely happen one Monday one tge daily with 6k in the cav deal and 4k in grandmaster and 2k in the last