**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why does this exist?

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
3 times today my champion has charged a heavy instead of a light attack and cost me a fight. In AQ, Sop and variant.
This bug has cost me units and a lot of hard item. I have had to restart quests because I lost my only counter to a fight and in this AQ I had to use a less than ideal counter making the fight unnecessarily long.
Why does a light attack read as a heavy? They are not even slightly similar. And why has this not been fixed in months?

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    When you combo, are you spamming light or tapping light once per hit?
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    edited June 2021

I do MLLLM combos like everyone else
    Chikel said:

Um sorry not really sure what everyone else does... would that be spamming light or tapping light once per hit?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    That's why I reload the game before doing any fight in war, lol.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Chikel said:

Ebony_Naw said:

The thread topic line made me ask "Why does anything exist?"

But on a less philosophical level, I suspect some devices are experiencing screen touch sensitivity issues, where the slightest amount of dirt on the screen will cause disruptions in gameplay. I can't confirm, nor do I have hard data to back that up. But if enough people are filling out tickets when this happens, I hope Kabam can narrow down whether there are group differences in device use above statistical norms of deviation.

I play other games and don't experience touch issues on any of them.
    I do. More often than mcoc tbh.
    class="Quote" rel="HughJanisole">
    Chikel said:

3 times today my champion has charged a heavy instead of a light attack and cost me a fight. In AQ, Sop and variant.
    This bug has cost me units and a lot of hard item. I have had to restart quests because I lost my only counter to a fight and in this AQ I had to use a less than ideal counter making the fight unnecessarily long.
    Why does a light attack read as a heavy? They are not even slightly similar. And why has this not been fixed in months?

@Chikel are you using an iPhone 12?

No. I use android

Chikel said:

Ebony_Naw said:

The thread topic line made me ask "Why does anything exist?"

But on a less philosophical level, I suspect some devices are experiencing screen touch sensitivity issues, where the slightest amount of dirt on the screen will cause disruptions in gameplay. I can't confirm, nor do I have hard data to back that up. But if enough people are filling out tickets when this happens, I hope Kabam can narrow down whether there are group differences in device use above statistical norms of deviation.

I play other games and don't experience touch issues on any of them.
    I do. More often than mcoc tbh.
    I play Call of Duty: Mobile, a game that needs you to react as fast as you need to in MCOC and I've never tapped a screen and have it turn to a swipe or the other way round.

Chikel said:

Um sorry not really sure what everyone else does... would that be spamming light or tapping light once per hit?
    You mean if I mash the screen without pausing in between hits? I don't or to be more accurate, I play the same way I've always played. I've been playing since February 2020 and the only change I've made in my play style is too use my left hand for medium ending combos but until a few months ago, I haven't experienced this before. I have tried slowing down but that doesn't work.
    I've noticed it the most with Elsa. I tried using her against that evade spidey in last month's eq but this happened every single time. When it happened in aq today, I was using her against Dormamu. Maybe it's something in her animations but it has happened with practically every champion I use.
    Chikel said:

Chikel said:

You mean if I mash the screen without pausing in between hits? I don't or to be more accurate, I play the same way I've always played. I've been playing since February 2020 and the only change I've made in my play style is too use my left hand for medium ending combos but until a few months ago, I haven't experienced this before. I have tried slowing down but that doesn't work.
    I've noticed it the most with Elsa. I tried using her against that evade spidey in last month's eq but this happened every single time. When it happened in aq today, I was using her against Dormamu. Maybe it's something in her animations but it has happened with practically every champion I use.
    Oh well, better you than me. Haven't ever had a heavy misinput for like 3 months