**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it still possible to get Mastery Cores from Daily Class Quests?

EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi,

I am currently 5 Mystical Cores short for my next level of Mystic Dispersion. Before I go on spending my loyalty on them, was wondering if it's still possible to get the from the Friday Mystical Daily quests? Back in the day there was a chance to get them, but that was so looong ago I don't remember.

If yes then can you please be so kind tk answer:

1- In which mystic daily difficulty do they have the highest chance to to pop? Easy, Medium, Hard or Expert? I f recall well before it was on Hard, but that was when Expert didn't even exist yet lol ( yeah, it was that long ago last time I tried 😂) .... so no idea about now.

2- Can they be farmed? I mean if I run say, Hard mode, and explore it and get lucky getting one... after it has been 100% explored if I run it again do I still have a chance to get another one?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Yes, they still pop up in the 1st 3 difficulties. I have never seen a class core in the Expert difficulty. No idea of the individual chance for them to appear by difficulty.

Yes, they can be farmed, but I don't usually see them pop up within just another few runs after claiming one (there have been a handful of times I have had some back to back) so not sure how many times you would need to try to run them over and over.
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    They're still there but it's RNG if they show up or not. I usually find them in the medium quest, sometimes the hard (if they show up at all). Good luck on finding them!
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I have not tried it for a long time.
    Using "generic" synergy teams (I used the same type) seems to trigger the appearance of mastery core, though it is still subject to RNG.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Using "generic" synergy teams (I used the same type) seems to trigger the appearance of mastery core, though it is still subject to RNG.

What do you mean by "generic" synergy teams?

Also, just for informational purposes, I ran the skill medium quest 3 times today and on the 2nd and 3rd run there were mastery cores.
  • Options
    Crine60 said:

What do you mean by "generic" synergy teams?

Also, just for informational purposes, I ran the skill medium quest 3 times today and on the 2nd and 3rd run there were mastery cores.
    Thanks for confirming! Ok gonna give iit a shot to the Mystic one next Friday.

And yeah, I dunno what "generic synergy" means.
  • Options
    Means attack rating, crit rating, powergain etc but not unique synergies.
  • Options
    After a few tries :D

• Options

When you say " a few tries" you mean :

(a) entering the daily quest, seeing none, then exitingand entering again to see if if popped

OR

(b) entering the daily quest, seeing no core, exploring it all 100% and then entering again to see if it had popped?

Which one?
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

(a) entering the daily quest, seeing none, then exitingand entering again to see if if popped

OR

(b) entering the daily quest, seeing no core, exploring it all 100% and then entering again to see if it had popped?

Which one?
    Usually you have to defeat the boss to reset the resources on the map. but I'm not sure in this case.
  • Options
    edited June 2021

OR

Which one?
    A/ I enter in, see no mastery core, jump over to another one (T1, T2 and T3) and re-do a new team.

T3 requires Mystic. Once the team is setup and no mastery, I exit and go to T1.
    T2 requires Skill. If no mastery, I exit and go to T1.

As mentioned, there is a bit of RNG.
  • Options

OR

Which one?
    A/ I enter in, see no mastery core, jump over to another one (T1, T2 and T3) and re-do a new team.

T3 requires Mystic. Once the team is setup and no mastery, I exit and go to T1.
    T2 requires Skill. If no mastery, I exit and go to T1.

As mentioned, there is a bit of RNG.
    Got it, thanks for the detailed explanation. Will try on Friday when Mystic Daily comes. Fingers crossed!
  • Options

• Options

I see you are using only 3*. Does that affect the chance in any way?
  • Options

I see you are using only 3*. Does that affect the chance in any way?
    I have not tried 4-Stars, so unsure if it will work. Anyway 3-Stars are good enough to explore up till T3 catalysts.
  • Options
    Ok, 4-Stars also work with "generic" synergies.

• Options

Ok, 4-Stars also work with "generic" synergies.

Awesome! Thanks again for the info. Ok, I've started trying but no luck so far, will keep trying till I get one.
  • Options
    mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475

you have to defeat the boss, then the game will restart.
    first look at from level 1 to level 3.

• Options
    mort_07 said:

you have to defeat the boss, then the game will restart.
    first look at from level 1 to level 3.

This is great!