**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blood souls

Is it possible to sell the event souls and blood boosts instead of using them? Or will they convert to something at the end of the event? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    They will be converted to Gold, I believe.
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    They will just expire. You don’t get anything.
  • Options
    Viper1987 wrote: »

Really? Ok. I figured it was per usual. Thanks.
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★

Actually I just looked again. It doesn’t really specify one way or another. It just says that they can only be used in the event quest and will only be around for this month. So who knows. They don’t really say if there’s a trade in or not.
  • Options

Actually I just looked again. It doesn’t really specify one way or another. It just says that they can only be used in the event quest and will only be around for this month. So who knows. They don’t really say if there’s a trade in or not.

I remembered a mention about it converting to Gold in another Thread, but I haven't looked over the Event Thread. Thanks.
  • Options
    Either way is fine with me. No real loss of value. They're an additive that can only be used this month.
  • Options

I remembered a mention about it converting to Gold in another Thread, but I haven't looked over the Event Thread. Thanks.

You're thinking of the summoners soul in your inventory. It's the same concept as rockets button.

I really hope they offer an exchange for useful items or gold as the event ends. Or after it ends. I've finished master difficulty and still have over 30 of them myself.
  • Options

You're thinking of the summoners soul in your inventory. It's the same concept as rockets button.

I really hope they offer an exchange for useful items or gold as the event ends. Or after it ends. I've finished master difficulty and still have over 30 of them myself.

No, I was thinking about the Souls. The Summoners Soul will give us a Title at the end of the Event.