**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A sad day for Sentry fans

Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

I am very sad to announce that Sentry has been remove from the “Time we changed too” synergy with vulture. He may still get buffed but this is a bad sign for our boy

Comments

• Gul2025Gul2025 Posts: 89
    That’s sad because I didn’t start playing with him till I started my alt account and now I really enjoy playing him. Sad day indeed.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Wait really? I don't get it I really don't. He could be such an easy and fun champ to buff with so many powers and abilities to play around with. Why leave him in such a sad state?

Probably because they're going to eventually buff him anyway. I very much doubt they're going to leave him as he is forever.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    Sentry is one of many champs that need buffs. To me he needs a rework, not a value buff. And in that he needs something unique that will make him desirable to use over other science champs, whatever that might be.

There are others I would prefer to see reworked ahead of him, personally. But he needs it for sure.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★

:'(

One day...
    Like I said they will nerf Groot before they buff sentry
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 486 ★★★
    This may be a blessing in disguise. The fact that he was originally placed in that spot can potentially indicate that he is on Kabam's radar for a buff. He just has so much potential as a character. I think anything less than a complete overhaul will fall short of expectations. Ultron's buff is amazing, but there are still some (many?) who were wanting him to get animation changes. Even if it didn't happen till the end of 2021 or the beginning of 2022, I can imagine that the community would be extremely happy if he got the Magneto treatment. Only time will tell I guess.