**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yayyy, I did it!

Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
I went in with Doom, Aegon, CapIW, Hype and AA. I basically used Aegon for most of the path except for two Doom fights.

I took the screenshot a bit late but whatever.
Cavs were pretty decent.

Finally got a Majik but just gave my mystic gem to Doom.

5*s were eh..no Night Thrasher. Some dupes.
Forgot to screenshot but pulled 6* Hulkbuster and SPX (right class but sadly wrong mutant). I did pick mutant for my t5cc though.

Yayy I'm done!

Comments

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Congrats!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Nice work! 🎉
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Congrats!

I really thought this was going to be you saying you pulled 6* AA.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Congrats! 7.1 and 7.2 are fairly easy, so if I were you I’d knock them out asap for more chances at 6* AA
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Who is your r3 candidate since you picked mutant?
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Congrats! That Sasquatch and magik should be pretty spicy🌶
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Awesome!

What path did you find easiest in 6.4.4?
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

Congrats!

I really thought this was going to be you saying you pulled 6* AA.

Haha i wish. One day though. Hopefully. Mutant is my closest t5cc and I'd r3 him unduped in a heartbeat
    Crcrcrc said:

Congrats! 7.1 and 7.2 are fairly easy, so if I were you I’d knock them out asap for more chances at 6* AA

I did 7.1.1 yesterday. Seems fairly decent so definitely gonna keep pushing for more chances.
    Riptide said:

Awesome!

What path did you find easiest in 6.4.4?

@Riptide i took the tenacity path with Aegon. And doom for the cosmics.

Who is your r3 candidate since you picked mutant?

@MrInsanity i have mr Sinister and SPX. I think that's it. I'd probably r3 either for TB.
    Sorry @Riptide wrong quest. I took the energy adoption and do not go gentle path starting with electro and used Havok for basically the whole path.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★

I went in with Doom, Aegon, CapIW, Hype and AA. I basically used Aegon for most of the path except for two Doom fights.

I took the screenshot a bit late but whatever.
    Cavs were pretty decent.

Finally got a Majik but just gave my mystic gem to Doom.

5*s were eh..no Night Thrasher. Some dupes.
    Forgot to screenshot but pulled 6* Hulkbuster and SPX (right class but sadly wrong mutant). I did pick mutant for my t5cc though.

Yayy I'm done!

Congrats bro💪
    edited June 2021

Riptide said:

Awesome!

What path did you find easiest in 6.4.6?

@ Riptide i took the tenacity path with Aegon. And doom for the cosmics.
    Same path and strategy as me lol. How much did it end up costing roughly?
    Crcrcrc said:

Riptide said:

Awesome!

The path? One revive on Annihilius bc be sucks. Heimdall stole my combo at like 10% but other than that it wasn't bad.
    The GM took about 500 odd units. I should have brought Mr Sinister because I realllly struggled with the reverse controls

Crcrcrc said:

Riptide said:

Awesome!

The path? One revive on Annihilius bc be sucks. Heimdall stole my combo at like 10% but other than that it wasn't bad.
    The GM took about 500 odd units. I should have brought Mr Sinister because I realllly struggled with the reverse controls
    Idk if it was just the way I played, but I used team revives and managed to actually get the reverse controls part of that phase only once. I spent 300 units total + 5 20%s on the quest. Maybe Aegon just powered through the phase for me with pure damage, idk.

That Annihilus took 2 revives from me lol.

What was your team for the quest?
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Riptide said:

Awesome!

Idk if it was just the way I played, but I used team revives and managed to actually get the reverse controls part of that phase only once. I spent 300 units total + 5 20%s on the quest. Maybe Aegon just powered through the phase for me with pure damage, idk.

Pretty sure thats what Aegon did for me lol I have no idea how I even managed to get past the reverse controls, i did die a good few times though.

I took in Aegon, Doom, CapIW, Hype and Archangel. Doom was r4, rest r5. I should have substituted Hype for Mr Sinister since I didn't use him much at all, just threw him at the GM since he was alive. Same for AA but I always take AA.
    I miraculously managed to finish Annihilius with CapIW after he wrecked my Doom. I was super worried about him and the Vision Aarkhus but I didn't realise how easy Doom makes that fight even when I don't know his rotation properly (i got him recently). What was your team? Can't remember if you mentioned it in yout post

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Riptide said:

Awesome!

Pretty sure thats what Aegon did for me lol I have no idea how I even managed to get past the reverse controls, i did die a good few times though.

I took in Aegon, Doom, CapIW, Hype and Archangel. Doom was r4, rest r5. I should have substituted Hype for Mr Sinister since I didn't use him much at all, just threw him at the GM since he was alive. Same for AA but I always take AA.
    I miraculously managed to finish Annihilius with CapIW after he wrecked my Doom. I was super worried about him and the Vision Aarkhus but I didn't realise how easy Doom makes that fight even when I don't know his rotation properly (i got him recently). What was your team? Can't remember if you mentioned it in yout post
    I used Doom, Torch, NF, Aegon, and Shang Chi. All r5 and torch was a 6* r2

Tbh I barely used any of them at all substantially (eneded up getting my aegon to like 500 combo on the path) , but they did a nice bit of damage to the gm.

That Aarkus was brutal for me. I got a oneshot, but I baited like 50 sp1s and it took forever.
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Riptide said:

Awesome!

Tbh I barely used any of them at all substantially (eneded up getting my aegon to like 500 combo on the path) , but they did a nice bit of damage to the gm.

That Aarkus was brutal for me. I got a oneshot, but I baited like 50 sp1s and it took forever.
    Nice! I didnt want to bring my only 6* r2, I figured he'd make everything too easy.

Aarkus took a long time for me as well, i was certain of death at many points but managed to pull it off. I think I got Aegon to around 400, would have been higher if Hemidall hadn't randomly lunged and thrown a heavy (i swear it came out of nowhere) and i also used Doom on CMM because she's so vulnerable to mystics. I'm honestly just glad to be done with Act 6. Did you use the 1-2 gem yet?

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Riptide said:

Awesome!

Nice! I didnt want to bring my only 6* r2, I figured he'd make everything too easy.

Aarkus took a long time for me as well, i was certain of death at many points but managed to pull it off. I think I got Aegon to around 400, would have been higher if Hemidall hadn't randomly lunged and thrown a heavy (i swear it came out of nowhere) and i also used Doom on CMM because she's so vulnerable to mystics. I'm honestly just glad to be done with Act 6. Did you use the 1-2 gem yet?
    Nope, stashing it for my tb rankup which I'm unsure of right now. I did pull a mutant 1-2 gem from 7.1 completion and it went straight to apoc though...

The same thing actually happened to me with heimdall, luckily it was right at the beginning before I even hit him once.

I am so glad to be done with it too. Act 7 is honestly such a step up in enjoyment
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Congratulations Fluffy_paws.. very good that you got it done.. im still dilly dallying whether I want to do it or not.. just not as motivated to go for it.. I get cramps playing really long content and need rest in between.. besides I don't keep that much units.. 😆 (still occasionally open cavs for possibilities of pulling 6*).
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Riptide said:

Awesome!

Nope, stashing it for my tb rankup which I'm unsure of right now. I did pull a mutant 1-2 gem from 7.1 completion and it went straight to apoc though...

The same thing actually happened to me with heimdall, luckily it was right at the beginning before I even hit him once.

I am so glad to be done with it too. Act 7 is honestly such a step up in enjoyment
    Same, I'm stashing it for AA, if and when I pull him, so i won't have to wait for catalysts. I don't really have anyone I want to rank up though just yet, still a few 5*s I'd rather rank to r4/5. Do you have a champ you'd rank for TB?

I've only done one quest so far but it does seem much better, I'm actually wanting to do it, instead of being meh.
    I think after Mordo I just kinda lost interest in act6.
    psp742 said:

Congratulations Fluffy_paws.. very good that you got it done.. im still dilly dallying whether I want to do it or not.. just not as motivated to go for it.. I get cramps playing really long content and need rest in between.. besides I don't keep that much units.. 😆 (still occasionally open cavs for possibilities of pulling 6*).

Thanks! There's Cav crystals in the rewards😅 I'd just go for it. You can always take breaks too, I had to walk away from the GM fight for 10mins because of inverted controls

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Riptide said:

Awesome!

Same, I'm stashing it for AA, if and when I pull him, so i won't have to wait for catalysts. I don't really have anyone I want to rank up though just yet, still a few 5*s I'd rather rank to r4/5. Do you have a champ you'd rank for TB?

I've only done one quest so far but it does seem much better, I'm actually wanting to do it, instead of being meh.
    Right now I have a total of one option to choose from.

I am close to a mystic t5cc, and all I have is longshot. I'd prefer not to rank him up (not a fan), but if I form the catalyst before getting another mystic then I may have no choice. I'm also sitting on 9 t5b and 20 t2a with like no gold lol

It's so much more fun. Too fun, even. I spent like 6 hours straight grinding through all of 7.1 and 7.2. You'd never catch me doing that for act 6.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Riptide said:

Awesome!

I am close to a mystic t5cc, and all I have is longshot. I'd prefer not to rank him up (not a fan), but if I form the catalyst before getting another mystic then I may have no choice. I'm also sitting on 9 t5b and 20 t2a with like no gold lol

It's so much more fun. Too fun, even. I spent like 6 hours straight grinding through all of 7.1 and 7.2. You'd never catch me doing that for act 6.
    Hope you get another mystic. How close?
    I have no iso😂 and no t4b

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Riptide said:

Awesome!

33k right now. The 7.1 exploration selector should just about do it
    I also have no iso at all lol
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Riptide said:

Awesome!

Oh close! I have 29k in mutant, my closest one. I think mystic is my lowest (sadly).
    Hope you pull a mystic you're happy to r3 soon

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Riptide said:

Awesome!

Oh close! I have 29k in mutant, my closest one. I think mystic is my lowest (sadly).
    Hope you pull a mystic you're happy to r3 soon
    Thanks! I also have 29k in skill, with my options being hawkeye and tm. That's just not happening lol.

Hopefully you can get an AA for tb!