**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank 4’s coming July 4th?

OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,107 ★★★★★
With the July 4th offers coming next weekend I and many others have been trying to think what all they might include in the money deals as well as the unit deals and whether the t3a and t6b will be enough to get that first rank r4.

I believe there are just under 2 of each out in the game right now (credit: @Palanthrax). My personal guess is yes….unfortunately. I think there will be 1/3 of each in the Odins so that if you buy all 3 you get 1 full catalyst of each and the rest will come in the 10k unit offer. Hopefully I’m wrong, but that’s my thoughts right now.

So do you think there will be enough for big spenders to get that first r4??

Rank 4’s coming July 4th? 137 votes

Yes
27%
PalanthraxXxicylovexXVerzzNojokejaymHammerbro_64Furious_Fighter1Panchulon21TawliJuggerNotDenzel116Denslo500Wozzy101No_oneukOGAvengerHera1d_of_Ga1actusgp87ChriissRAaronc94GarrettNSkinnyfatboy82 38 votes
No
72%
LeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusRaganatorTorTinxDFrostyTheManMythLegendzuffyfmussapCazDrake2078Mqc19NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEJBC89NiteAndDaeyuwHeattblasttAckbar67KerneasJumpthesharkTyEdge 99 votes

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    My guess is maybe.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,916 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I think so.

They're gonna have to lower the r4 cost like they did with 5* r5 back in the day or increase the inventory.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    No
    That would be so dumb.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Yes
    If they don’t come I will buy 1 Odin on the Fourth of July, that’s how confident I believe they’ll come.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Yes
    I think it’s possible, but today’s bundles are the first I haven’t bought. I don’t like the RNG nature of them, the odds are too low. If someone got lucky enough on these bundles, they might even have one already.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    No
    I think it's possible. If we think about when the next big deals/rewards are coming out, that's gifting event in 6 months. Between now and then I think that's when r4 will be available. Because of SoP, Carina Challenges Vol. 2 (idek if that's coming out before christmas I may be dumb), and the inevitable 'deals' for whale's in the coming months, I think R4 should be available later this year, but not necessarily on July fourth.

I can see Kabam making it so that if you spend 18 - 21k units along with all the Odins you could form the catalysts required, but if I'm not mistaken, we can't hold the amount of T6B and T3A without sigil. It's either going to be a whale clown fiesta with the sigil involved (again idk if sigil holders can hold more of these resources, seems likely though) or its going to be a whale fest stretched for a few months as some smart new way to implement larger inventory will be added.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

If they don’t come I will buy 1 Odin on the Fourth of July, that’s how confident I believe they’ll come.

Aight bet
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Probably
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,107 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Last 4th of July I remember the deals being amazing for the current state of the game. I just don’t see these deals being “amazing” for the current state of the game without 1. Offering an insane amount of t5cc, 2. Offering some new nexus we’ve never seen before, and 3. Offering a good chunk of t3a and t6b

And I think that good chunk in the Odins plus the amount in the 10k unit offer or whatever will be enough to get a select few there
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I could legitimately see it
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 163
    No
    Cuz you need 3 for it but can only hold 2
    Yes

Lol that’s insignificant. They could change that with the touch of a button
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    No

I dont know or care anymore. Im gonna retire my main and start from scratch.

Wait what, why?
    Nothing keeping me excited to play my main. Id rather start from scratch. Gives me more to look forward to.

Sigil can hold 3

Wait what, why?
    Salty about the buff
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Yes
    G2DK said:

Unless they come out with an update to increase the inventory for t3a, it wont be possible.

They just increased the inventory limit to 4.
    They might as well have confirmed it

G2DK said:

Unless they come out with an update to increase the inventory for t3a, it wont be possible.

Even without sigil it's 3 for both
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 163
    No
    Ok yeah then guess i need to change my answer. Its 100% yes
    Yes

G2DK said:

Gotta agree here lol increasing the limit a week before some of the biggest deals of the year…pretty much confirms it in my mind
    No

May I ask why? Do you feel like you've peaked, hit 13 r3's and are just bored?
    No
    OGAvenger said:

G2DK said:

Gotta agree here lol increasing the limit a week before some of the biggest deals of the year…pretty much confirms it in my mind
    Well, I was on BG's stream last night and he made a good point about Kabam wanting to keep people entertained and invested throughout summer. In the form of SoP. SoP has catalyst fragments at the top and it would make sense if you could get a lot of t6b and t3a on July Fourth but need to hit the top peak milestone in SoP to get a R4.