**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rolling log - 37 cavalier crystals over 60 days. Ouch

I Had 9 six-star, 60 5-star, and 160 four-star champs two months ago and realized I needed a lot of ISO to rank up what I had and obviously needed some more champs for difficult gameplay. I committed to open 50 cavalier crystals but I started out doing so poorly I quickly changed to open just until I finally got a six star. Now I can walk away frustrated but at least on the high note of getting an above average six-star.

The crazy thing about this is it was all done from free grinding while exploring chapter 5 and took a long time. So the 8 3-stars in a row lasted about two weeks. Never again. Now units are just for content passing. I’ve had a lifetime Rio of RNG. But looking back - this is typical RNG. A very useful 5-star champ (Magik) and two 5-star nexus crystals without a true study only one 6-star and no one game breaking, and a lot of bad rolls. It’s not as if I did bad, it’s just a very frustrating process to string RNG out over time. Here is the log for your amusement and mockery. Hahah.

1-8. All 3 star champs
9 - 5-star Magik (first)
10 -3-star
11- 4-star spider-Gwen (2nd dupe)
12 - 3-star
13 - 5-star Miles Morales
14 - 5-star Nexus crystal (she-hulk)
15 - 3-star
16 -4-star Nebula
17 - 4-star SpiderHam
18-20 - 3-star
21 - 4-star mole-man
22 - 3-star
23 - 5-star Miles Morales
24-25 3 - star
26 - 5-star Nexus - Drax (ouch)
27-33 3-star champs
34 - 4-star night crawler
35 - 5-star ebony Maw
36 - 4-star Sabretooth
37 - 6-star She-Hulk

Comments

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Only 37 for a 6*, not bad.
    Took me a couple hundred over a couple years to pull a featured champ (whichever one happened to be the one with the specific drop rates shown) as a 5* or 6*
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    And you got an awesome 6*, r3 worthy 👍
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    She hulk is actually a really good 6* to have. She’ll do great against the 6.2 champion for you and anyone else that needs to be slowed.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've opened way more crystals over time and have yet to pull one 6*.