**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next Rank 5 or Rank 2 option. No one stands out, who should I pick?

Major quandary MCOC board. I've made the obvious rank-up choices already (NF, BWCV, AA, Apocalypse and Ghost) and now there is no one who jumps out on me. The old top-15 list I used to follow would say Colossus would be next, then Domino, then Hyperion. I already have a lot of mutants, so I'm not sure. Hyperion would be a solid choice, but he won't be used that frequently in all likelihood.

As far as 6 star options - She-Hulk and Sentinel seem to need to be awakened to get a lot of their utility and Longshot and Sabretooth aren't earth-shattering champs.

Who would you pick? The goal is Chapter 6. Note - If I had a Champion and Hela at 5+ I would take thing to 5/65 since on my old account I soloed 18 or 19 of the 24 parts of chapter 6 with Thing and his synergy.

I haven't done a single act of any variant yet, so Venom is also an option

Next Rank 5 or Rank 2 option. No one stands out, who should I pick? 17 votes

Take 5-star Venom (Sig 80) to Rank 5
11%
Khellendros138AlbinoDarkElf 2 votes
Take 5-star Hyperion (Sig 60) to Rank 5
52%
Lvernon15Kill_GreyRenaxqqParam1988LpooDawsManQazzyFerahgoCrcrcrc 9 votes
Take 5-Star Colossus (Sig 90) to Rank 5
5%
HSS75 1 vote
Take 5-star Magik (Sig 40) to Rank 5
0%
Take 6-Star Longshot (unawakened) To rank 2
0%
Take 6-star She-Hulk (unawakened) to rank 2
0%
Take 6-star Cable (unawakened) to rank 2
5%
Real_Madrid_76_2 1 vote
None of the above. Do this instead.....
17%
ScrubhanWill3808Yodabolt21 3 votes
Take 5-star Falcon (sig 100) To rank 5
5%
Ercarret 1 vote
Take 5-star Guillotine 2099 (unawakened) to rank 5
0%

Comments

• AlbinoDarkElfAlbinoDarkElf Posts: 111
    Take 5-star Venom (Sig 80) to Rank 5
    Venom would help tremendously with your Variant progression IMO. Nice roster BTW.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m really surprised you’re saying that you don’t have any good rank up choices. I voted none of the above because you have SO many rank ups you should do. If this was my roster I’d take guardian and wasp up first. I say that because they aren’t the most obvious choices out of the people you have but I have both at 5* r5 and enjoy them a bunch.
    On to who will help most with content. If I’m being stingy and limiting my picks I’d rank up spiderham, colossus, g2099, guardian, falcon, stealthy, moleman, sym supreme, longshot, venom, and hype, in no particular order. That’s still 11 people who will help tremendously with act 6. If I was to pick 3 to prioritize from that group I’d be colossus, stealthy, and sym supreme.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Guardian or Mr. Fantastic are great options to rank up. I know they aren’t ranked up yet, but you won’t regret it
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    Thank you all for the feedback. That's a good point Will. I did not meant to say I don't have ANY champions worthy of a rank 5, I meant I don't have one "you need to do this immediately" champ who towers over the others, and that's why I wanted to ask around

Colossus is still a big help in Act 6? I've seen some posts about making him a horseman of apocalypse and seeing his amazing damage, etc., but wasn't sure if that's still good advice.

And it's interesting to see two comments about Guardian. I like my max sig 4-star version. But can a 5-star guardian at only sig 40 be effective or do I need to get him close to 200 sig before he is worth taking to rank 4 and above
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Take 6-star Cable (unawakened) to rank 2
    You don't use hype and u have a apoc. So cable is obvious otherwise sunspot prof x or havok
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Take 5-Star Colossus (Sig 90) to Rank 5
    he deserves that rankup
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    Take 5-star Falcon (sig 100) To rank 5
    Venom is the MVP for a lot of variants, so I would definitely consider him if that's the content you want to go for.

However, for everything else I really recommend Falcon. His lock-on ability is awesome. With it active, you won't trigger anything that actives when you hit the opponent. So you're worried about Thing's rock stacks? Use Falcon and worry no more. Worried about Nick Fury's charges? Worry no more with Falcon. Worried about Electro's damage reflection? Not with Falcon, you're not!

It is so incredibly useful. He's kind of similar to Namor in the sense that you can basically just hit into your opponent without having to give a duck about anything that might happen.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Take 5-star Hyperion (Sig 60) to Rank 5
    Damn, I didn't notice G99 :'(
  • ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    I value prof x the most.