**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The ronin buff is alright

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
I know the buff has not dropped but after watching Legacys video on ronin I wasn't quite hyped. Ronin is a good champion and as a rank 2 6 star ronin owner (thx to God master showed me a vid and helped me on my choice to rank 2 him), I've used him a lot but I know the champion has more potential if they simple gave him a pause timer when ever he moves back(stealth suits mechanic). If that was done then ronin has very high potential for more damage and easy even fun to use, that way you're not stressed when dealing with opponents who can activate l3, what I mean is the fury can be lost so easy( at least time) because after l3 you're gonna have to wait the opponent to toss there meter which means you lose time on his damage. The only time you even take advantage of the fury is when you're building him up and the little time he has when you toss l2. If a pause was given you could take more advantage of the fury. Ronin is a good character and I would say kabbam did well, at first we all thought he was bad but as time went on ronin has aged very well. If they gave him a pause mechanic for his fury this would be the best change for him, he doesn't need numbers raised or even utility he is already very good on all those, but if given the ability to pause the fury then this would be the best change they could do for this champ.

Comments

• Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Agree, the Fury is just too short to stack, even an extra 5 seconds would be long enough for you to use a SP3 with the Fury active
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    They probably didn't give him that fury pause mechanic, because it could allow him to cheese ebb and flow intercept in war.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

They probably didn't give him that fury pause mechanic, because it could allow him to cheese ebb and flow intercept in war.

It probably would but at this point you got champs that got mad crazy buffs in the skill class like Falcon and crossbones. I don't think giving him that small change would be bad noir broken at least people would use him and thats the point of these buffs to add more use to the champ🤷‍♂️(I just hope ronin doesn't get nova treatment which we all know that was a big letdown)
  • Options

Forget Stealthy mechanic, I wouldn't even mind a BP type of playstyle where intercepting pauses Precision and Fury. Anything to let us maintain those Passives indefinitely would make him infinitely better and easier to use.

Thats actually a better idea, ronin is after all an intercept champ
  • Options
    Swin_man said:

But actually yes

You had me in the first half 😂
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Finally, someone speaking logically about this

Sure it’s not a huge buff, but it’s a nice change to an already solid champ, is it gonna make him a top tier champ? No, but that’s not what these buffs are meant to do. It increases the scope of places ronin will work in, and let’s you enjoy playing him more often
  • Options
    AxiisAxiis Posts: 29
    As an avid Ronin user and someone who has a 6 Star Rank 3 Ronin, his buff was huge.

Here is an example of his amazing utility and damage

https://youtu.be/scsDRz-_m2k
  • Options
    aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    Axiis said:

As an avid Ronin user and someone who has a 6 Star Rank 3 Ronin, his buff was huge.

Thats insane but for the love of God please no more editing I felt sea sick.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Axiis said:

What in the hell is with the commentary? I'm equal parts intrigued and disturbed.
  • Options
    AxiisAxiis Posts: 29

Axiis said:

Thats insane but for the love of God please no more editing I felt sea sick.
    I'll try lol
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Axiis said:

What in the hell is with the commentary? I'm equal parts intrigued and disturbed.
    I heard 15 seconds and instantly hit agree