**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ronin Expectations

Well Spotlight is out, so might as well accept it.
😞

So with my 6r3 s200 Ronin, Im able to get WS down in roughly 63 hits.

Can probably be a little lower down to 52 to 58 if I took my time and bled more, but 61 to 63 hits using a "real" playstyle is the range that I can repeat easily with suicides and synergy (NF, CMM, Guilly, Moon Knight). 4 pts in DW.

With the buff, Im hoping to see the numbers in the 40s, preferably lower 40s. This is from 22% stronger bleeds and 30% extra fury if my math is correct, which it probably isnt since I'm writing this late. Lol. But hit counter in the 40s is where most 6r3's end up so I wont be surprised if Ronin ends up with the same, since he is kabam's Mr. Baseline.

Yes I wish the buff was more but if he can get the numbers in the 40s with WS, I'll be happy. The 9 second 100% defensive ability reduction in wraith and sp1 is gonna be useful too. Wont be as quick to get there as falcon but Ronin hits a whole lot harder.

Definitely would love to see guard stance clear a minimum of 2 debuffs upon activation or a 10% combat power gain after sp3 or even just extend the sp3 fury to 45 seconds (that'll give a good amount of time to bait a special) but that's wishful thinking.