**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Human torch

So my little boy just opened my 6* and got a human torch, I know he’s meant to be good, question is how best to use him?

Comments

• Options
    Gazthehillbilly012Gazthehillbilly012 Posts: 126
    Wordunken said:

you just attack and block energy based attacks. thats it :D
    he is one of the easiest champs out there.
    only thing you need to give a bit of attention is his temperature and you need to throw heavy atacks to increase it.
    you can look his abilities more detailed. but there isnt anything special you can/should do.

I want to give one of the variants a try, would he be a good choice to take in?
  • Options
    Gazthehillbilly012Gazthehillbilly012 Posts: 126
    Wordunken said:

but variant are not a place for thorc. they are for specific champs and ı dont think any of them specified his style of champ. maybe there was a fantastic four lane or something but ı dont know.

his uses are for act and long content (abyss). ı did magneto boses, guardian even with energy resist, miss paths, science petrify path, tigra boss, dragonman boss, adoption fire/lanes,platpool, nova(helped a bit),clair boss, green goblins from act 7 and lots of other lanes from act 6. especialy newer champs almost always have somekind of energy based attack in their kit.just play him he is probably the best science champ today and was my first rank3.

just for fun ı take mine to rol juggernaut sometimes and afk the fight he can just take him out without even hitting him :D.

Thanks for all your advice, I’m currently just done with uncollected and playing around with side and event quests so will practice with him before attempting to progress, not in a position to rank up yet