**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank-up help

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
I'm wondering which champ I should rank up next. All champs would go to either r5 or r2.

I've noted the ones I'm leaning to the most in Italics. Since I don't have truly god-tier champs among my 6*s, those are more "just for the fun of it" rank-ups. I enjoy playing all of them.

Both Emma and Logan are technically on my shortlist of 6*s I want to rank up, but I'll probably wait for the details on Bishop's buff before pulling the trigger on a mutant 6* since I don't have the mutant t4cc to take up more than one at the moment.

I don't have any particular content to do right now, so feel free to recommend your favorites without restrictions. If anyone on the list is a particular good counter to the Gwenmaster then I'll gladly listen to your advice, but otherwise I'm doing all kinds of post-Grandmaster stuff. I have Act 6 left to explore, and I've only done an initial run of 7.1 so I'll need to explore that as well as 7.2. I also need to explore the last two chapters of Variant 7, and good Cavalier EQ counters are always valuable.

The only content I'm not into is Abyss and Labyrinthe, so there's no need to recommend good champions for such runs.

5* (all awakened except Piggy)
Stealth Spidey
Immortal Abomination
Ultron
Hit Monkey
Spider-Ham
Killmonger

6*s (no one awakened except Squirrel Girl)
Elsa
Squirrel Girl
Emma Frost
Old Man Logan
Bishop
Spider-Gwen

Rank-up help 6 votes

Stealth Spidey
16%
Scrubhan 1 vote
Immortal Abomination
66%
EtjamaRenaxqqDawsMantofuシ 4 votes
Ultron
0%
Elsa Bloodstone
0%
Squirrel Girl
0%
One of the others (please specify below)
0%
Just master 2* Groot instead
16%
Cangaceiro 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the votes, guys! I went with iBom.