**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[MERGED] Untouchables and mix master bug

2»

Comments

• Options
    LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 ★★
    Fenico said:

I went against Prof X on 23 with Torch last war and it was fight like any other on that node. When he evades, it activates global but whats the problem? Its not like you want to let him evade in the first place anyways

The failed parries and prowess make it unmanageable
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

What happens with Prof X?

Edit: I have him as a war boss to fight today, is he only bugged on node 23? Or in general

Update, I fought him as war boss and it was absolutely fine. No bugs with torch, but then again I guess I never missed him.

Maybe the bugs are only if you miss/if he evaded on node 23
  • Options
    kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit just encountered a nasty BWDO fight in war with the Untouchables Tactic. She's evading like crazy and she has absolutely no reason to be.

This is something that can absolutely ruin gameplay at the moment so honestly the best solution you have until it's actually fixed is tk remove her from the list of champions that benefit from this tactic.
  • Options
    TheCleanerTheCleaner Posts: 28
    BWDO will evade every couple of hits with or without the SP1 evade charge active. Just faced her on protect node (39) so I had to intercept - but her insight triggered 9 of the 10 times I tried. Falcon locked on reduced the evades but she still evades without the evade charge active. She still evades when AA has 4+ Neurotoxin (high sig, only need 3 for 100% reduction). Tons of items used for this bug. Please disable this tactic until it is fixed.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Has this been fixed yet? I need to know for defense placement purposes
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    July 4th update: these bugs are STILL not fixed, a BWDO evades me in war today and cost me a death. Honestly just ridiculous at this point