**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Frozen map camera

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
How do you guys feel about the frozen camera settings in different maps and quests? I personally dont like it. There are contents with the map frozen, and cant be see the full maps.

Even for older contents like 5.4, can we have the maps unfrozen? How would one really remember which path has already been explored?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    it’s a bit annoying

especially for LOL, that can mess you up real quick and it’s worse than 5.4.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★

How would one really remember which path has already been explored?

With pen / pencil and paper.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    U remember by going each side first so that u know its fully done in 5.4
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Use maps.... I mean that's what they're made for....
    5.4 maps... Three quests done, three left...

• Options
    My point isn't about just 5.4. My point is, that this system is not being introduced in newer content (as of what i have seen till 7.2), but if it's there in older, why not change it now for a QOL change.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Since the maps are widely available these days, it'd just save everyone a lot of bothering if the devs unlocked the camera.
  • Options
    Kerneas said:

Since the maps are widely available these days, it'd just save everyone a lot of bothering if the devs unlocked the camera.

That's the point. Simply unlock the maps
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

I'm not sure it's that simple to change coding. Especially old coding. Yeah its a little dumb, but that's just the Mcoc experience. We have a ton of maps and it's not difficult to navigate via those.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

They wont as they gonna still use locked maps here and there aka new something of legends content since lab had locked map and will constantly be used there not gonna change it now and we probs wont see it in actual questing anymore but i personally rather a locked map than always scouting as makes planning that much funner when looking at a map online than in game scout since if u can see in game u can probs say who to use but on a map u can actually plan better