Elsa is definitely one of the top 5 options for stunningreflection thing in alliance war boss island

2»

Comments

• DarkEternityDarkEternity Member Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Seraphion said:

Qfury said:

I'm about to form a skill T5 and have Elsa as my only option really. Debating on if I should do it or not

If it is for thronebreaker then 100%

Otherwise not so much. After the first R3 I recommended only the top of each class except if you start to have T5CC in the overflow. But that is only my opinion and how I do it (endgame player)
    I agree, I’ve made sure to make all my R3s are top of the class. For example: I got a Mutant T5CC and was very lucky to have the best in class for it, Beast!
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★

Faseeh said:

Another Elsa thread.... really?

its a elsa tips thread , not "eLsA bAD" thread
    We also get them weekly. I really wish you guys would "let it go"
    I see what you did there.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Member Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Seraphion said:

Qfury said:

I'm about to form a skill T5 and have Elsa as my only option really. Debating on if I should do it or not

Otherwise not so much. After the first R3 I recommended only the top of each class except if you start to have T5CC in the overflow. But that is only my opinion and how I do it (endgame player)
    I agree, I’ve made sure to make all my R3s are top of the class. For example: I got a Mutant T5CC and was very lucky to have the best in class for it, Beast!
    I know you are sarcastic but

aside from Thronebreaker you have no reason to rush your R3s except if you have T5CC in overflow.

And you have to get a lot of T5CC to form a 3rd one (if you are not super unlucky).

So ranking top champs of each class still makes sense.

If you have T5CC overflowing then you have good chances to also pick up some great 6* by then (ofc not always/ RNG can be against you)

For example I still have 5 T5CC I won't use and I have 8 R3 now.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

Seraphion said:

Qfury said:

I know you are sarcastic but

aside from Thronebreaker you have no reason to rush your R3s except if you have T5CC in overflow.

And you have to get a lot of T5CC to form a 3rd one (if you are not super unlucky).

So ranking top champs of each class still makes sense.

If you have T5CC overflowing then you have good chances to also pick up some great 6* by then (ofc not always/ RNG can be against you)

For example I still have 5 T5CC I won't use and I have 8 R3 now.
    I mean, it's always better to rank up champs who you find fun than who the top options because most thronebreakers already have top options ranked up either at 6 star rank 2 or 5 star rank 5.