**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worst War Season

This truly is the worst war season I've ever seen in the game. It's not fun in the slightest, the new defence tactics are terrible and bugged.

We've won one war and lost one and it's the most stressed anyone in my alliance has been. And the fact the bugs haven't even been addressed yet is abhorrent.

Comments

• Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    I don't know but not a single YouTubers like Lagacy or KT1 has said anything about bugs. Maybe a few players are facing the bugs.. wait for a few AW and then we will see
  • Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    I dont know who bero is. But.. I said wait for a few more AW before deciding something.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    War is in dire need of a massive update, both in terms of fixes and just in terms of freshening things up, a new map needs to come for next season, death counts are too low, everything is stale, and now you’ve got massive bugs thrown on top of it all
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Auce said:

It's almost unplayable. Korg on mixmaster every war. I'll see the whole team sit on him for 12 hours without trying to fight him.

Korg on mix master is much easier nowadays without protect or stubborn. Havok, apoc, gambit, omega red, prof X, proxima, Quake, etc; and he's a goner.
    Mole Man.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I’ve heard of the bugs but I haven’t seen them yet it the 2 wars we’ve had. Kabam do need to be quicker at communicating to the player base with bugs like these though. The longer they leave it the more irate everyone becomes.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Auce said:

It's almost unplayable. Korg on mixmaster every war. I'll see the whole team sit on him for 12 hours without trying to fight him.

Korg on mix master is much easier nowadays without protect or stubborn. Havok, apoc, gambit, omega red, prof X, proxima, Quake, etc; and he's a goner.
    Falcon too
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Auce said:

Falcon too
    And ghost
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Auce said:

Mole Man.
    Yes mole man the amazing thorns counter
    He can deal with Mixmaster. Excuse me for throwing out a suggestion.
  • Options
    FiiNCH said:

Kill_Grey said:

Auce said:

Mole Man.
    A bad suggestion though. Should be called out.
    There's a way to say it without being ignorant.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ranked up Falcon with a generic 1-2 6* gem for protect, and now it's gone. He's back on bench, and would have loved to use that gem to help rank 3 my dragonman for defense.
  • Options

FiiNCH said:

Kill_Grey said:

Auce said:

Mole Man.
    A bit snarky? Sure. Ignorant? Nah, that would be suggesting Moleman for a thorns fight
    I see. So if someone offers a suggestion that you think might not work, then that's ignorant? A simple counterclaim would suffice. People are here to exchange ideas. Not to throw shade for someone participating. Call me old-fashioned, but I prefer to communicate with a modicum of respect towards the person, as opposed to labeling them as their ideas.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

FiiNCH said:

Kill_Grey said:

Auce said:

Mole Man.
    A bit snarky? Sure. Ignorant? Nah, that would be suggesting Moleman for a thorns fight
    I see. So if someone offers a suggestion that you think might not work, then that's ignorant? A simple counterclaim would suffice. People are here to exchange ideas. Not to throw shade for someone participating. Call me old-fashioned, but I prefer to communicate with a modicum of respect towards the person, as opposed to labeling them as their ideas.
    Or you can take an L with some dignity instead of becoming defensive. You made a mistake. A simple "Oh my bad, didn't think about thorns" and then moved on with the rest of your day instead of backing yourself into a corner to play a victim of a non-issue.
    At what point did I argue that I was right? That wasn't the issue. The issue is the ignorant tone that people take correcting someone. If you think people are becoming defensive, perhaps the delivery is combative.
This discussion has been closed.