**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier Daily Special Crystals

Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
Does anyone else have the whole weeks worth of Cav daily special crystals in their unit store?

Comments

• RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Yep
  • Tonyd009Tonyd009 Posts: 3
    Yeah I just bought all of them without thinking. I hope I don't get penalized by Kabam!
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    I hope yall get some good characters
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    I like it this way. Make them all available.
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    It was actually much better this way!
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Let's just hope this doesn't keep happening every single day now lol
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    So...now they are back individually instead of all at once.

Is this intentional, or is it another bug?

Dr. Zola
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I'm pretty sure it was bugged when they had every day available at the same time. I just wonder if the people who bought all 7 specials yesterday are able to buy them again.

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I'm pretty sure it was bugged when they had every day available at the same time. I just wonder if the people who bought all 7 specials yesterday are able to buy them again.
    I picked up a batch yesterday because I wanted the shards and wound up with 6* Annihilus. Not my first choice for Cosmic but no complaints on a 6* from a Cav.

Dr. Zola
    Pretty sure I got the mutant one yesterday. Tested by buying it again today and it went through.

If it’s an exploit, I’m happy to give back the 8 Sig levels I got on my 3* Jubilee along with the smattering of gold, iso and 4* shards.

Dr. Zola
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    i bought some of them yesterday and then the screen refreshed and i couldn't buy anymore. At that point i realized this was not intentional. I can see the crystals are purchasable again today but won't take the chance. Kabam will get more than enough of my money in a few days anyways. Assuming my credit card doesn't flag my purchases again. Seems i have to call them whenever there is a sale. I used to get around that by purchasing google play gift cards but now google won't let me use my existing google play gift cards anymore (an issue encountered by a bunch of people since they recently made changes). I really wish MCOC was officially available on Amazon devices (without side loading)...i would be able to use Amazon coins and never have to worry about my credit card company temporarily not allowing purchases again.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    I can see cavalier daily offers in store even I bought all of them at once, is that intended or a bug ? I bought mutant cavalier 2 times this week, should I report the situation? Hopefully I wont get banned for spending lol.