**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New update champs.

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
Do new updated champs come out today!

Comments

• Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Texas_11 said:

Next week. We haven't had the new update, and the new update doesn't drop until 2 days before the new EQ. The new EQ drops on the first Wednesday of a month. This Wednesday is still June 30th. Next EQ starts 7th July.
    Ahhh okay; I was pretty pumped about today. I guess it threw me off when the spotlight came. Out for Diablo.

Thanks for the timeline of this, very helpful .
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Texas_11 said:

Next week. We haven't had the new update, and the new update doesn't drop until 2 days before the new EQ. The new EQ drops on the first Wednesday of a month. This Wednesday is still June 30th. Next EQ starts 7th July.
    Overall correct, but worth noting that sometimes the update doesn’t actually drop on the Monday. It can be and has been delayed from time to time. It will still most likely be that Monday at around 1pm EST, but I’m just dropping this caveat so we don’t get a bunch of “Where’s the update!?” posts.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

ItsDamien said:

Texas_11 said:

Overall correct, but worth noting that sometimes the update doesn’t actually drop on the Monday. It can be and has been delayed from time to time. It will still most likely be that Monday at around 1pm EST, but I’m just dropping this caveat so we don’t get a bunch of “Where’s the update!?” posts.
    Good luck stopping the "Where is the...?" and "When can we expect...?" posts.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

ItsDamien said:

Texas_11 said:

Good luck stopping the "Where is the...?" and "When can we expect...?" posts.
    A man can dream.