**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trouble logging into Support

Hi. Looking to submit a ticket for a small refund (misclicked) but I can't access the customer support site. I get "kabam.zendesk.com refused to connect." or "Invalid token" when I try to submit a ticket or log into customer support. Is anyone else having this problem today? I've tried different browsers and can still log in here, so I don't think it's me, (and seeing Zendesk's name...) but I hope support isn't down.

Comments

• Options
    AythemAythem Posts: 20
    Yep. Tried filling out the form and got the "invalid token" response there when trying to define a username and password. The problem comes from the line about contacting Kabam Support. I can't reach them. Anyone else have success over the last 6 hours? Or am I alone?
  • Options
    AythemAythem Posts: 20
    Wait. Never mind. Despite error messages and no positive feedback, I did just get replies from support saying they got my request. I'm confused, but hey, it looks like it worked anyway? Sorry for the confusion.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Glad you got your issues resolved, I'll be closing the thread now that everything is taken care of.
This discussion has been closed.