**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is how horrible

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
Free Crystals are. During my Gauntlet run i wasted all my free crystals and barely gotten any revives or potions but i did get this as a reminder that drop rate is trash. I had 71 single energy before this screenshot, what is the point of claiming every 4 hrs if this is what i will get each time 🤦‍♂️.

Comments

• Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Free Crystals are. During my Gauntlet run i wasted all my free crystals and barely gotten any revives or potions but i did get this as a reminder that drop rate is trash. I had 71 single energy before this screenshot, what is the point of claiming every 4 hrs if this is what i will get each time 🤦‍♂️.

Is this cav for TB 4 he crystals? Because the tb ones provide a good amount of lvl 3 potions and lvl 4 sometimes. Not much of revives. But I like these small refills too. I use them all the time just to push over to the required energy.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

It's literally a free crystal

this.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

are you seriously complaining about a free crystal?

Have you not see his posts before?
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I'd love that, free revive farming energy - I could run classic variant 7.2.2 so many times with that 😍