**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How much Units for the Collector?

Darkraider234Darkraider234 Posts: 125
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
My total rating of my team is 32000
(without boosts)
With boosts how much Units will it cost?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Maybe a team revive or two

Depends on Skill

(1 Team Revive = 100 Units)
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Show your roster
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    It depends on the characters you use and how good you are at the game. 32k rating means each champ is around 6k pi which is equivelant to maxed 4 star with decent masteries or 5* r3. Those should be able to take him down in a couple team revives or so. Then again, it depends on how good you are.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Back in the day I used rank 4 Rulk and rank 4 venom. When at the collector I had a couple of revives and potions and about 400 units. managed to take him down with that. I am a pretty average player so I guess most people can do it if they have a proper rank 4
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    400 units for 4 team revives
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    just solo with spider-gwen
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
    If you are skilled and you have bunch of potions along with 2 team revive it okay. If you aren't skilled you need at least 300 units with a ton of revives and team revive and ROL health potions. Show your roster first @Darkraider234
  • Darkraider234Darkraider234 Posts: 125

Show your roster

Show your roster

Top 4 and Corvus
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    That's a pretty solid team, should get it done nicely.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Two team revives and maybe a single or two. If you have resources it shouldn't cost you any units.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    If you have White Magneto, it will significantly reduce the annoyance and difficulty of the Collector as you bypass his tenacity and stun immunity
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Skilled or not I'd say 300 units minimum for team revives... Unless you got a stash of revives then no units needed.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

Tweak your masteries a little bit. You're good to go with that roster

Any advice for masteries?
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

Any advice for masteries?

Could you show us your mastery set-up too? I actually didn't focus on them at the time I was trying to get UC, but yeah, it's always helpful.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

Show your roster

Top 4 and Corvus
    You've got some amazing champions. I think Apoc may be able to override the collectors tenacity, at least for a bit, allowing you to get some good damage in. Just land parries. One thing you need to do tho, block his special attacks. When he throws his sp1 just keep your left finger glued to the screen, same with sp2 although you can dex the last hit. Once he crosses a threshold of health his specials will be unblockable at which point you want to try and push him to sp2 because it's easier to dex. Just intercept and fight like you've got nothing to lose once his specials are unblockable AND he has a bar or two of power. Get a charge or two with corvus on the path (Kang, OML, OG Black Widow) and that could give you 3, four if OG Black widow evades and you knock her down. Then race to ur sp2 against collector.
    DawsMan said:

Show your roster

Top 4 and Corvus
    You've got some amazing champions. I think Apoc may be able to override the collectors tenacity, at least for a bit, allowing you to get some good damage in. Just land parries. One thing you need to do tho, block his special attacks. When he throws his sp1 just keep your left finger glued to the screen, same with sp2 although you can dex the last hit. Once he crosses a threshold of health his specials will be unblockable at which point you want to try and push him to sp2 because it's easier to dex. Just intercept and fight like you've got nothing to lose once his specials are unblockable AND he has a bar or two of power. Get a charge or two with corvus on the path (Kang, OML, OG Black Widow) and that could give you 3, four if OG Black widow evades and you knock her down. Then race to ur sp2 against collector.
    Just finished uncollected,only used 150 units,gained 4 charges with corvus and he was the MVP