**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The great waste of units and revs in 5.2.4

spend over 400 units used 3 40 percent team revs 9 20% revs and 2 40%revs JUST TO DIE FROM DR STRANGE I cannot tell you how frustrated i am.

Comments

• Options
    MaybeRedMaybeRed Posts: 38

Well you didnt exactly bring a stellar team for the nodes. If you have to spend that much tho then you simply aren't ready for it

Ye :(
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,831 ★★★★★
    Grüße aus Deutschland btw :smile:
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I am not seeing any nodes that will stop those champs. What am I missing here?
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I hope you've read the nodes and know what you're supposed to be doing, otherwise you'll just waste more items. Also you need a bleed immune for boss, ik apoc goes immune after a while so he's your only option
  • Options
    The node is buffet and masochism. Nick is useless because he loses the fury as soon as fight starts once dead. The others can do the fight easily, especially as 5 stars.
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Pulyaman said:

The node is buffet and masochism. Nick is useless because he loses the fury as soon as fight starts once dead. The others can do the fight easily, especially as 5 stars.

5.2.3 has buffet and 5.2.4 has masochism. apoc will work very well for 5.2.4 with his purify AAR.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ah yes... That doctor strange. I believe I used 4* unduped AA back in the day. But your apoc should handle him.
  • Options
    Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    You literally have apocalypse which counters masochism with his base kit
  • Options
    Junais said:

Pulyaman said:

5.2.3 has buffet and 5.2.4 has masochism. apoc will work very well for 5.2.4 with his purify AAR.
    The global node is masochism for 5.2.4. But that particular lane has buffet
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    You chose the hardest path to take in 5.2.4. Try taking the Deadpool path instead.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I’m starting to think people are advancing to quickly. I was on the fence for a while. But seeing this roster having these issues reminds me of this argument. I did that path with such a **** roster. 4* vision I think I had a 5* r3 Hawkeye, gwenpool, hulk, 4*s SW, Thor,quake,a 5* guilly r3 unduped, unstop colossus. As my best options and did it.

Dudes got apoc and nick on a great squad.

Practice intercepting, and evading you’ll need it for the rest of the game.

Starting to? A lot of us have been saying this since all the act 6 outrage started like 2 years ago. This isn't a new thing but it's certainly gotten even worse
  • Options

I’m starting to think people are advancing to quickly. I was on the fence for a while. But seeing this roster having these issues reminds me of this argument. I did that path with such a **** roster. 4* vision I think I had a 5* r3 Hawkeye, gwenpool, hulk, 4*s SW, Thor,quake,a 5* guilly r3 unduped, unstop colossus. As my best options and did it.

Starting to? A lot of us have been saying this since all the act 6 outrage started like 2 years ago. This isn't a new thing but it's certainly gotten even worse
    I have been advocating for a explore and move on policy from kabam for some time. Explore act 4, move into act 5 and so on. Act 5 is where we are introduced to really challenging nodes and when people get stuck with powerful champs, it really drives home the point about rushing through content not giving enough experience. Kabam have already said they are going to make everyone push to uncollected quick, so I think this problem is going to get worse.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

It's fine that way. If anything, this is proof that quests like 5.2.4 are still teaching people, 5* or no. The game has to accelerate progress or it'd grind to a hault.

It's not that new players aren't learning; it's just where they learn that changes. Except for classics like 5.2.4: the great sieve of sorrow. Lol.

For the record, I think I did 5.2.4 with 2-3 4r5s, and some 4r4s. Not sure I even had any 5* yet. Oh, and revs. I used more resources on 5.2.4 than 5.2.6. RIP.

I think OP's main problem was going down the middle. The middle is a trap. The better route depends on the roster, but is usually the one to the left.
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 635 ★★★
    I agree about what you guys are saying about people not taking the time to get good and just brute forcing their way, but Act 6 will always be a unit grab. That act was not just about skill. Yes, it was challenging, and some fun lanes, but there were many BS fights.
  • Options
    MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169
    I took way longer than most people to try for uncollected. After watching videos and reading up, I saved 1500 units and all my revive and heal potions. I also built up my roster with top tier 4, 5 and 6 star champs. I realized that most people spending units were doing it with only 4* champs, so with my built up roster I was able to finish without spending a single unit. I also would try and go as far as possible to get use to the buff nodes and fights. Once knocked out, I would leave and then go back in. Once I got pretty far, then I would use revives or heals. I’m F2P aka cheap 😂, so I did whatever it took not to spend units! Good luck!
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    MCOC_JCM said:

I took way longer than most people to try for uncollected. After watching videos and reading up, I saved 1500 units and all my revive and heal potions. I also built up my roster with top tier 4, 5 and 6 star champs. I realized that most people spending units were doing it with only 4* champs, so with my built up roster I was able to finish without spending a single unit. I also would try and go as far as possible to get use to the buff nodes and fights. Once knocked out, I would leave and then go back in. Once I got pretty far, then I would use revives or heals. I’m F2P aka cheap 😂, so I did whatever it took not to spend units! Good luck!

I used 4*s mostly and spent a only a bit of units. And with that team you should be past that even without units.
  • Options
    jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    MaybeRed said:

spend over 400 units used 3 40 percent team revs 9 20% revs and 2 40%revs JUST TO DIE FROM DR STRANGE I cannot tell you how frustrated i am.

I don't think this is the easiest path. I took the path with colossus, punisher, and iron patriot. I suggest grind arena and complete all the daily objectives for 2 weeks. you'll get a ton of units and have 14 revives to use.