**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Block Damage

Erik001Erik001 Posts: 88
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Would like to know which synergy team and what mastery setup reduces the block damage significantly :)

Comments

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Talking about block damage, I have noticed something in uncollected event quest that final quest purgatory boss has so much attack that in just two hits on block my champs are being knocked out and this wasn't in the last update. Is this some kind of glitch @Kabam
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Guardian
    Gives everyone extra 1k Block Proficiency just by being in your team
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Maybe just try to avoid blocking alltogether, intercept or miss-intercept (Ghost/Prof X) or heavy-heavy or special counter, parry helps as well.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    There's a mastery that gives you up to 800 extra block prof, and another that gives you 4% perfect block chance. There are some other synergies that give you extra perfect block chance but that is just a chance to reduce incoming damage to zero. I don't know about any synergies, besides guardian, that straight up just increase your block prof. Like RaviDavi said, parry. It reduces block damage by a ton.
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Get block proficiency mastery up to 800. Get a Guardian, 5* will give 1000 block prof to all team, 6* will give 1250 block prof. Then put him on a team with CAIW, the champ that has the highest block proficiency in the game.

Do the above three and then learn to parry as well as the reparry technique. With the above setup CAIW will get 0 block damage every-time he parries. Even if not parried he will still get very little chip damage due to his Block Prof as well as his Glancing mechanic.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Additional info, champs with perfect block.