**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Can we fix Nick fury already?

Guys. Come on. How long is this going to continue? Not only are we not benefiting from lmd, but we're actually suffering from it. How many units do we need to spend here? Are you planning any sort of compensation? I mean I fight two or three fights and boom. Real Nick fury who loses health every fight. Come on already.

Comments

• Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★

Guys. Come on. How long is this going to continue? Not only are we not benefiting from lmd, but we're actually suffering from it. How many units do we need to spend here? Are you planning any sort of compensation? I mean I fight two or three fights and boom. Real Nick fury who loses health every fight. Come on already.

That’s how it’s supposed to be. You know how op he would be if he didn’t lose health
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It not triggering sometimes is a bug, losing health isnt
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    the only change i would want would be that he gets his persistent charge back when revived.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,429 ★★★★★

Super confused as to what you think is wrong with NF
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

Idk about him but in AW the other day I was fighting a NF and about half way through his health he snapped and went into his second phase but with no health loss and he kept his persistent charge meaning he still had his second life.

He did however gain his stun immunity, his charges on hit stopped having a cooldown, he gained more charges per hit and had his perma fury. So yeah, he went second phase mid first phase with none of the drawbacks AND still had his actual second phase ready to go still.

Cost me a death due to him going unblockable at a VERY unexpected time.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,766 ★★★★★

I think he's talking bout the persistent charge issue.
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Typhoon said:

Is that still a thing? I haven't had it since they fixed it a couple months ago
    I don't think its a thing still.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

the only change i would want would be that he gets his persistent charge back when revived.

So you’d want to make him even more op? Because he’s just so weak currently isn’t he
  • Options
    CaptainnomadCaptainnomad Posts: 35

That’s how it’s supposed to be. You know how op he would be if he didn’t lose health
    I'm saying he's losing health before the lmd is destroyed, and it starts when I'm already at low health.
  • Options
    Typhoon said:

The fact that he loses his lmd before I lose all my health, I don't regenerate anything and I start losing health before the lmd is destroyed.
  • Options
    Guys to be clear, I understand how Nick fury works, but I start losing health before the lmd is destroyed. I'll get down to about half health or less, next fight the lmd is gone and I'm losing health. This has been an issue for months now.
  • Options

Zan0 said:

Typhoon said:

Is that still a thing? I haven't had it since they fixed it a couple months ago
    I don't think its a thing still.
    It legit just happened yesterday to me.
  • Options
    Can you record what's happening?
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,766 ★★★★★

Guys to be clear, I understand how Nick fury works, but I start losing health before the lmd is destroyed. I'll get down to about half health or less, next fight the lmd is gone and I'm losing health. This has been an issue for months now.

• Options

Can you record what's happening?

I wish I could but it's not happening every time. It's random.
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Take screenshots or videos then
    I would but it doesn't happen every time.
  • Options
    Typhoon said:

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! How will I ever recover from the emotional trauma?