**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we please STOP getting ancient champs infeature crystals!

Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
It is very VERY irritating to save up an extra 5000k for a 6 and get a old champ from several years ago! It is annoying to wait for the right day to pull a class crystal (tech/cosmic, skill/mutant etc) and get garbage champ from years ago!

The last 4 6s I opened I got Iron Patriot TRASH, Venompool Trash, and and now Magneto Marvel Now......errrr Trash. I have gotten Collosus 3x and Mr Fantastic twice, Rocket Rac, Winter Soldier, CyclopsBlue ......theres over 180 possiboe champs and all I get is outdated chamos or chamos that have been updated solely to use in defense in War...whicjh I dont care about. I been playing this game over 5 years and players like us deserve better pulls!

Feature Crystals shouldnt have chanps like Winter Soldier, Black Panther Classic, Magneto etc. Keep these in regular 5s and give us a chance get some newer champs in featured crystals!

We dont open crystals that cost more to get duds from 3 years ago!

Yes, I know Collosus has been reworked, but getting him THREE times when theres 180 other possible champs shows the pulls are rigged to certain champs. Iron Patriot a HORRIBLE champ 2x.....seruious throw loyal summoners a bone.

Comments

• Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Ur trolling. White mags is amazing. I would kill for that pull
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Listen up Veruca Salt, no amount of whining is going to give you what you want. In fact, you don't even deserve to your Oompa Loompa song chronicling your karmic downfall.