**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When the gold event coming? I'm really low on gold.

SKRSKR Posts: 27
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Can anyone tell me when is the gold event coming?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    If it comes .. it'll be in August.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Unless you're still primarily focused on ranking 4-stars and below, even if the gold event comes it will be very little help. It's never really enough to make a difference.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    I literally have saved 200+ gold crystals and 600+ t4cc frag crystal as a mid tier player and you are low on gold?
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Expecting 2+ million gold from the boost alone
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    edited July 2021
    I've been saving gold crystals since December. I expect to open them for about 21.5M gold. That will make a difference, though I haven't dropped below 26.5M gold since December.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

Unless you're still primarily focused on ranking 4-stars and below, even if the gold event comes it will be very little help. It's never really enough to make a difference.

I have 859 UC gold crystals: if i open them now i would get at least 12.885.000 Gold, if I open them while the boost is active i will get at least 15.462.000 Gold. This means that with the boost active i will get at least 2.5M more gold. A pretty big help in my eyes ^_^
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    Any updates on when this event is?
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Anniversary Week in December … just my guess
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    They announced the gold Boost near the end of the month as part of Legends week so keep stockpiling your gold crystals and battle chips