**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A small bit of advice for the SOP Mysterio fight

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
Maybe everyone is already aware of this and it's just me feeling smart for nothing because it's almost midnight where I am, but I realized that Acid Wash actually helps with one of Mysterio's more annoying abilities. When you're building up to a special attack, don't be too afraid to hit into him while his Reflection Gas is active. Since you're basically not dealing any damage, more or less zero damage is dealt back to you either.

This obviously changes significantly when you armor break and poison him, which makes him start taking proper damage that can then be reflected back to you. But if you're slowly building up to an SP2 or SP3, you can pretty much go to town on the guy.

I still haven't defeated him, though, so this isn't some kind of pro player advice. It's decidedly mid-tier player advice, if that. But I'll try it out more tomorrow.

If there is something I'm missing, please let me know. I don't want to give bad advice.

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,205 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Apoc Best For him , used my r4 5* + 2 revives (cuz im bad)