**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where to spend my incursion shards

StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I am at an interesting crossroads. I'm sitting on 71 5-star champions and 13 6-star champs. I've been very blessed with Mutant Champs, but I am missing most of the top champs (Quake, Corvus, Doom, Aegon, Torch, etc.) and don't have. a single 5-star science champ worth maxing out. I'm now trying to figure out how to spend my incursions points.

Buying the 5-star crystal is the cheapest option and I have over 50 percent odds of a.new champion - but likely to be middle of the road. Buying 6-star shards is the priciest option and I wasn't figuring on doing this until I have at least 80 percent of the beyond-god-tier champs.

The Evolution Crystal has the best champ not named Ghost, but likelihood of Quake is 10 percent and the others are nothing special since I have apocalypse already. The Genesis crystal is my best percentage wise since I can Red Magneto and Cosmic Ghost Rider are top tier champs, and Ghost Rider could be paired with my five-star blade and Stark SM. The nightmare Crystal has my most desirable champ - Doctor Doom, but not much else.

So what would you do? Below are pics for reference

Where to spend my incursion shards 11 votes

5-Star Crystal (22k shards)
27%
DrLuV11Yodabolt21Real_Madrid_76_2 3 votes
2000 6-star shards (32k shards)
27%
yuwSonofdathomirNalak8 3 votes
Evolution Crystal (Quake, Apocalypse Dupe, Carnage, Winter Soldier etc.) - 27k shards
9%
Hoitado 1 vote
Genesis Crystal (Red Magneto, Ghost Rider, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Massacre, Proxima)
27%
Thanks_D19ScrubhanOakenshield 3 votes
Nightmare Crystal (Doctor Doom, Mysterio, Red Hulk, White Magneto)
9%
Wine_Lover 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    5-Star Crystal (22k shards)
    Basic five star because it has all champs and you might get being god tiers like quake and doom from it. I recommend it because I have opened all my five stars from basic five stars and legendary crystal but 90 percent of then was beyond god tier and I have only 30 to 40 five stars