**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who to rank up: 5* BWCV, CM(Movie), or AA?

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
At this point my 6* roster is ****, but looking on the bright side with the 5*.
The only 5* that is fully ranked is NF.
So I'm trying to figure out who would be my 2nd fully ranked 5*.
Out of the 3 choices which are all duped: 5* BWCV, 5* CM(Movie), or 5* AA?
I was leaning between AA and BWCV, but having difficulty deciding. Any info and advice would be most appreciated!!

Comments

• OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,660 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Generally, I would recommend AA (if he is awakened and you can get him to sig ~111). He has been a cheat code for me across a lot of content. However, if you are running suicides you might want to do BWCV instead.

All that said - I know CMM has great synergies with NF. I don’t have any practical experience with that since NF avoids me like the plague. So, for you specifically my general advice might not be best and you might want to think about CMM. Others might have more concrete data on how good that synergy is and if it is good enough to offset how strong AA/BWCV can be.

**edit - Apparently ‘trump’ is viewed as a curse word here.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I don't have AA but I always carry BWCV in my team. She is amazing.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★

Generally, I would recommend AA (if he is awakened and you can get him to sig ~111). He has been a cheat code for me across a lot of content. However, if you are running suicides you might want to do BWCV instead.

All that said - I know CMM has great synergies with NF. I don’t have any practical experience with that since NF avoids me like the plague. So, for you specifically my general advice might not be best and you might want to think about CMM. Others might have more concrete data on how good that synergy is and if it is good enough to offset how strong AA/BWCV can be.

**edit - Apparently ‘****’ is viewed as a curse word here.

Thanks!
    JhonST33 said:

I don't have AA but I always carry BWCV in my team. She is amazing.

Thanks!
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    had the same difficulty too between BWCV & AA. I ended up going for BWCV for her abilty to remove buffs and being immune to a few DOT.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    it really depends on what content u want to beat, but generally i use AA the most, then claire, then cmm. but i have apoc which makes AA just op and I dont have 5 star nick so CMM kinda lacks for me. Id say prolly AA if you can get him around 100 sig +, and claire if you are able to run suicides regularly.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    AA for the obvioud
    Thanks for the info and advice!!! I just went with AA, I just have grind more now to rank up both 5* star BWCV and CMM. I don't run suicides, so in no rush to rank up BWCV, but CMM would be next on the list to rank 5.
    Again, my 6* roster blows, but have a decent 5* roster.
    Again, thanks for the advice and info. much appreciated!!