What do YOU think will be in the cash/unit deals today?

GarrettNGarrettN Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
Just to pass some time at work and start a conversation, what do you think? What’re your reasonable expectations?

Comments

• OGAvengerOGAvenger Member Posts: 1,131 ★★★★★
    Im hoping for a lot of 6 star shards, a lot of sig stones, a lot of t5cc selectors (or big % of them) and some kind of new nexus that we haven’t had in deals before.

It’s a lot but the 6 star shards and stones are pretty much a given to be there. T5cc is in a MUCH different place than it was last cyber Monday or ever spring cleaning. And they’ve surprised us with an exciting nexus the last two big deals (cyber and last July 4th).
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Last July 4, players got 25% random (10-10-5) for 5000 units. T5cc is way more available now, so if TB players can’t match that number, I’ll be sorely disappointed.

I really think the 4000 package should be a 6-star nexus, 20% t5cc, 20 sig stones, and some nominal amount of lower resources (t5b or t2a plus gold)
  • Hort4Hort4 Member Posts: 503 ★★★
    Would like a reasonably priced 6* AG.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hoping for at least a 2% selector in the 1k unit thronebreaker offer so I can rank 3 mags, lol.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Member Posts: 1,131 ★★★★★

Hort4 said:

That a cost ya 3k units lol
    18k units* lol
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Member Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

I’m hoping for me and other Cavs that there is some T5CC available for something reasonable like 1000 units. Even it’s just a 10% crystal, then there will be a lot of people get thronebreaker today. On the other hand for thronebreakers, i hope that r4 champs aren’t introduced today. I mean r4 materials just got introduced a few months ago, and I think it’s way too soon.

It would make no sense to try to keep cavs from making it to thronebreaker here. If they spend and get the mats to get thronebreaker, then they’ll have access to thronebreaker deals and might very possibly spend more. Everyone wins there.
    You say that, but that's exactly what they didn't do last time.
    GarrettN said:

I’m hoping for me and other Cavs that there is some T5CC available for something reasonable like 1000 units. Even it’s just a 10% crystal, then there will be a lot of people get thronebreaker today. On the other hand for thronebreakers, i hope that r4 champs aren’t introduced today. I mean r4 materials just got introduced a few months ago, and I think it’s way too soon.

It would make no sense to try to keep cavs from making it to thronebreaker here. If they spend and get the mats to get thronebreaker, then they’ll have access to thronebreaker deals and might very possibly spend more. Everyone wins there.
    Cyber weekend says you’re going to be disappointed. Maybe t5cc for money but there won’t be much in unit offers.

Imagine a cavalier player spending 1000 earned units to get TB, then immediately spending 5000 more for TB deals.
    GarrettN said:

TyEdge said:

Last July 4, players got 25% random (10-10-5) for 5000 units. T5cc is way more available now, so if TB players can’t match that number, I’ll be sorely disappointed.

I really think the 4000 package should be a 6-star nexus, 20% t5cc, 20 sig stones, and some nominal amount of lower resources (t5b or t2a plus gold)

Look at Black Friday/cyber Monday deals though from last year. They were good and I’m hoping they’ll continue the trend of doing better every time there’s a major sale. (Ignoring that egregious vision offer)
    Cyber weekend unit offers sucked, even for thronebreakers. If you spent 5000 units, you got 0 t5cc.
  • Light7Light7 Member Posts: 203
    Bunch of premium hero crystals lol
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Member Posts: 915 ★★★★

Hort4 said:

Way more than that. I had got this offer day before yesterday,

This offer always pop up for me now everytime I dupe a 4*, there's also the 5x T1Alpha offer that pops if not this 4* AG
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Member Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Hort4 said:

Way more than that. I had got this offer day before yesterday,

This offer always pop up for me now everytime I dupe a 4*, there's also the 5x T1Alpha offer that pops if not this 4* AG

And these deals are totally not worth it
  • HoitadoHoitado Member Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I’ll tell you I’m about 6 minutes
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Member Posts: 246 ★★★
    Disappointment
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

There will be digital items of some description.

You can Quote me on this.

I was right. I'm not happy. But I was right.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Hoping for at least a 2% selector in the 1k unit thronebreaker offer so I can rank 3 mags, lol.

Welp, nevermind this then. Guess I've gotta wait for like 3 more months now...