**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Few questions

1. Hood's invisibility isn't a debuff, why is it marked "red", the initial "blue" marking was good.
2. Why storm's sp1 animation changed? The 3d effect was kinda cool.
3. How to take advantage of "dash vulnerability" ? What are the best champions for that?

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    What's a dash vulnerability?
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Afrid wrote: »
    What's a dash vulnerability?

opponent on a "dash vulnerability" nodes takes 200% more damage while dash attack. <- that's what the node says.

Even I want to know, what's that n how to take advantage of that.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I believe it's when they dash at you and you intercept their attack
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Oh,its like node says dash(meduim)attack deals more damage.Just do parry and MM combo if you want to do a lot of damage without giving your opponent a lot of power
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Patchie93 wrote: »

Pretty much. Basically any attack you use on an opponent that is dashing towards you will do 200% extra damage than normal. That can be intercepting with mediums, lights, heavy attacks or specials. But you’ll probably be more likely to use a medium.

@UC439 What do you mean by storms special 1 being changed? As far as I’m aware it hasn’t been touched.
    Patchie93 wrote: »

Pretty much. Basically any attack you use on an opponent that is dashing towards you will do 200% extra damage than normal. That can be intercepting with mediums, lights, heavy attacks or specials. But you’ll probably be more likely to use a medium.

@UC439 What do you mean by storms special 1 being changed? As far as I’m aware it hasn’t been touched.

not the usefulness of sp1 is changed. But the animation is changed a bit, there was an angular view to it (like hulk sp2), bt now its like all horizontal like thor/ronan's sp1
    edited October 2017
    Cool. Thanks everyone for making that dash thing clear to me.