**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How upset are non-TB players with the deals ?

How upset are non-TB players with the deals ? 27 votes

Very
66%
Joey0480CassyLogan00LibertyPrimeV1EpsilonloganBigKidScottydeepblack12RenaxqqJohnyBoyHoitadoPuttPuttdirt13jrCrusadehunterTheBoogyManDuffman98DraganslayarHaptichorizonSwin_man 18 votes
Very
33%
NanoDroidrockray2016DawsManThanks_D19TheBair123Boimaster69SearmenisDraconic_12Will7 9 votes

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Very
    As a TB player: ^
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Very
    very
    in all honestly, it's not much worse than i expected. i mean you would think that they realize that if cav players can buy t5cc, they will. then they'll get thronebreaker, and buy more thronebreaker offers. i'd much rather finish 7.2 exploration with my 1,000 units then get 2 5*s, some t5b, some t2a, and t4cc that will go right into overflow
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    Btw sorry for the sh|tpost ya'll.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    All the deals are mediocre, cash and unit deals. For all progression levels. Which makes me happy.
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    edited July 2021
    I thought the deals were reasonably good, and having that option to get bump up in rewards if changing your tier during the sale will defo help with the spending.

good luck to all with the pulls everyone !
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Even as a TB the money deals were mediocre given how much the game has progressed.

However, for those of us who saved up units, I was pretty happy with the unit deals. Might not have been the best bang for my unit, but it certainly provided my account some really nice stuff. Obviously, getting amazing pulls from the featured skews my opinion greatly.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Very
    The Cav Deals genuinely look like they were Uncollected Deals, with 3 little bits of T5CCF Crystals thrown in.
    I can't express how hard it is for me to fathom why the Bundles have been getting Progressively Worse over the last few Major sales, it seems like such a simple thing "Make Bundles of Decent Items at a Fair Price that Everyone would want to buy, instead of making Horribly Overpriced Bundles that on top of that barely have anything worth it inside." Like before they had Super Loaded Deals at the End so Whales would want to buy them, but even those deals are getting noticeably worse overtime.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    I just don’t get why cav got very basic deals. I thought the point was to help push us to the next progression tier. There was like no t5cc
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    Very

No way in hell am I spending 30 or even 50 for 10% t5cc. I could see if you were right there for TB. But I’d say they’re very meh. I did spend 20 hoping I could try and squeak out a stark spidey when the day comes..

Exactly my thoughts. Even at an Odin I feel like we should have seen a 25% selector for T5 and ditched the T4. A lot of cavs have an overflow of T4
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    For months, I have been after only t5cc to become TB. I dont feel like I missed anything
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Very

Joey0480 said:

No way in hell am I spending 30 or even 50 for 10% t5cc. I could see if you were right there for TB. But I’d say they’re very meh. I did spend 20 hoping I could try and squeak out a stark spidey when the day comes..

Exactly my thoughts. Even at an Odin I feel like we should have seen a 25% selector for T5 and ditched the T4. A lot of cavs have an overflow of T4
    Kabam and generosity? 3 25 selectors would straight up push you to TB since you get the 25 percent selector from act 6. That is impossible. Thought it would have nice to see 5 percent selectors, even 10 percent.
    At that price you could Buy Tons of Revives and Wipe Summer Of Pain with Unitsman, then even as Cavalier get those 3 25% T5CCF Selectors as well a 6 Star Class Nexus Selector! 😂
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I thought the TB deals weren’t too bad. It was disappointing to see only 25% selectors in the Odins but overall the deals were good to me. It helps that I got only good champs from all my nexuses and crystals though
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    why restrict it to non-tb lmao
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    they suck
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Not really? I mean I bought the first unit offer, and while it wasn’t like groundbreaking amazing value, it still felt more or less worth the price. I mean it’s the equivalent of 3 and a third cav crystals, so getting 2 and a half 5*s, some t2a and t1a, plus the t4cc selectors was definitely worth it for me.

Though my 5* pulls were kind of useless but that’s just rng
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Tbf, the unit deals for TB aren't so bad, they may not insane good but still provide something barely worth the price.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Very
    The Cavalier deals were copy-pasted from last year. Maybe with the addition of a humble %t5. The game evolved a lot in a year, the deals stayed exactly the same. How is all these t4 cats are supposed to make us want to get them unit and/or money grabs?
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    I think what kabam values the R4 materials is what made the tb offers looks meh for some.. Most tb most likely don't value as much the R4 materials right now